WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I thought it would be clever to draw a graphic on illustrator. Listening to some good music, being relaxed, everything perfect after a short night.

...only that it is incredibly complex and now that I really have to bring some sense into it I feel a little desperate ;-)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I thought it would be clever to draw a graphic on illustrator. Listening to some good music, being relaxed, everything perfect after a short night.

...only that it is incredibly complex and now that I really have to bring some sense into it I feel a little desperate ;-)

What are you drawing? I never used illustrator and I often find myself using CAD to draw things as I like the tools.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

What are you drawing? I never used illustrator and I often find myself using CAD to draw things as I like the tools.

It's a scheme like this:

nature11861-f2.2.jpg

Of course different organism and different proteins. And much more pretty ;-)

Illustrator works nicely for this, still, I miss some functions of AutoCAD which would make it easier.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Nice. Fairly complex too.

Yeah AutoCAD would make drawing that fairly easy. I would also suggest Viso but not many people have access to that.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Some one should have said that biology is just studying advanced chemistry. :p

Actually, in some aspects biologists do chemistry on a much more advanced level. ...by taking the enzymes of organisms that have evolved over billions of year and letting them do the work ;-)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Nope. You need to post and not quote anyone. Make nonsensical remarks. Talk to yourself or post GIFs and have a moan about your ex.... (sorry sahib)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Actually, in some aspects biologists do chemistry on a much more advanced level. ...by taking the enzymes of organisms that have evolved over billions of year and letting them do the work ;-)

Exactly. Why should we do all the work. :p I think millions of years does a better job personally.

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site

I like the thread. At first I was meh, copying a thread from the other forums. But after seeing it evolve, the posters personalities, the friendships formed. I have to say I was wrong. And when some of the other threads get too heavy or tiresome checking for spam and violations. It's nice to come here for some fun and mindless entertainment and relax.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeTea