WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Thanks! And I'm worried about history, this is my first AP class, and it is really difficult. :(

nah you will do fine because i figured history is just like a big story :p so if you read enough you will do fine ... now French ...... now that's a different beast

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

nah you will do fine because i figured history is just like a big story :p

History is more than just a story. Unfortunately, American history is made very boring due to the text books not really showing what the people and places were like. They tend to romanticize it too much and make people too perfect when they weren't.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

History is more than just a story. Unfortunately, American history is made very boring due to the text books not really showing what the people and places were like. They tend to romanticize it too much and make people too perfect when they weren't.
i agree with you with the romanticize part but i actually think history is fun to read when i was in high school i would read history book for fun and i still do :)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

i noticed that i didn't start posting here around when school started ..... huh i wonder why that was .....

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I went way back to the beginning of this thread. I didn't show up on it until page 4. I also just realised I broke 5000 posts. I need life. o_O

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)