WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

You know something. I didn't mind animated GIFs like, I don't know, many years ago. Now I despise the damn things. Some are still neat but vast majority just annoy me. I don't mean to sound like a grumpy old man but I wish we could move on from them. They're like a bad smell that won't ever disappear.

OK, grumpy man rant over.

In other news, I have two days of work left in the year. :D I get to see family and friends that I haven't seen since 2007. So should be good... seeing the friends... :p

Kris Simundson

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

You know something. I didn't mind animated GIFs like, I don't know, many years ago. Now I despise the damn things. Some are still neat but vast majority just annoy me. I don't mean to sound like a grumpy old man but I wish we could move on from them. They're like a bad smell that won't ever disappear.

OK, grumpy man rant over.

In other news, I have two days of work left in the year. :D I get to see family and friends that I haven't seen since 2007. So should be good... seeing the friends... :p

I've been on holidays since last friday and they go till Jan 5th :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well I been in alot of pain for the past few days which started out on Monday as a slight pain this is what I had which is very painful which I went to see the doctor today about it:

Sciatica: What You Need to Know About Sciatica

Sciatica is very painful, very painful indeed!

:( bummer looks like you had a cake accident and im over here complaining about my ex :/ I hope it gets better :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa