WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

You know something. I didn't mind animated GIFs like, I don't know, many years ago. Now I despise the damn things. Some are still neat but vast majority just annoy me. I don't mean to sound like a grumpy old man but I wish we could move on from them. They're like a bad smell that won't ever disappear.

OK, grumpy man rant over.

In other news, I have two days of work left in the year. :D I get to see family and friends that I haven't seen since 2007. So should be good... seeing the friends... :p
o.o now I know why you hate when I post gifs :confused: but they are all funny and I like to share though :angel: and good stuff that you are going to see friends and family that you haven't seen in a long time :cool:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

i feel strange not playing any games on my computer or ipod since i would only play when i knew someone that knew was playing :winktongue:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

lol nickname?

Yeah, sahib gives everyone nicknames... no idea why.

That is true, guess I forgot about that factor

It's something I'm still getting used to. :p I grew up in Canada and lived in Finland as well. Snow is not a big issue in either country. The UK on the other hand can barely function in a snow flurry. The sad part is that I have a feeling that it's more based on liability than the actual ability to run the services, in some cases. The last storm we had here put trees on the tracks, not just leaves so that was understandable.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

no i have not the farthest south ive ever been was long beach,CA and the farthest north was Alturas,CA

Well at least you have been around the state some. I didn't travel much when I was younger. My first time out of Toronto was around your age. I then ventured into the US was around the same time. Now I'm up to 22 countries.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well at least you have been around the state some. I didn't travel much when I was younger. My first time out of Toronto was around your age. I then ventured into the US was around the same time. Now I'm up to 22 countries.

then again i don't think most teens travel unless we have some money to spend :p but i would like to visit another city in the US before i get super old. and ehhhh only 22 countries XD i have lots of piggy banks to save up before i can do that

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
infohills