WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I have to admit something here, a confession from my deepest and darkest depths of my heart. Well, here it comes:

I'm listening to a song by OneRepublic and I love it. For some strange reason my brain thinks the song Counting Stars is great... but it's OneRepublic, the worst music since Daniel K?belb?ck (yes, you can look him up...).

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Complaint of the day - Why don't people who are sick, who have sick leave, not stay home???? There's two of them nearby and I really don't want anything this close to my holidays!

<expletive>ASSHOLES!!!!</expletive>

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Ok so got my new company made - got some more designs up on my Facebook page and will be exhibiting my new prototypes at Insomnia event in April.

Business plan well on its way, applied for a grant for youth schemes from the local council and I made some flyers.

Told you I'd been busy

flyer.JPG

And that 20K post is still going to be mine :winktongue:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Ok so got my new company made - got some more designs up on my Facebook page and will be exhibiting my new prototypes at Insomnia event in April.

Business plan well on its way, applied for a grant for youth schemes from the local council and I made some flyers.

Told you I'd been busy

And that 20K post is still going to be mine :winktongue:

Very nice! I'll take a look at lunch. :) Looks interesting. Is Esports Cafe yours?

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Very nice! I'll take a look at lunch. :) Looks interesting. Is Esports Cafe yours?

Yes Caf? will be mine - its definitely happening but probably not until later next year. Either I get a business loan or manage to take enough orders at the exhibition in April to cover costs and not need the loan.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Yes Caf? will be mine - its definitely happening but probably not until later next year. Either I get a business loan or manage to take enough orders at the exhibition in April to cover costs and not need the loan.

Awesome! Funny how your timing is matching the WP8.1 release. :p

I'm sure it's all a bit exciting and nervous. Making life changes always are. :) Once you get your cafe I'll have to come by and take a look. :)

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Awesome! Funny how your timing is matching the WP8.1 release. :p

I'm sure it's all a bit exciting and nervous. Making life changes always are. :) Once you get your cafe I'll have to come by and take a look. :)

Exciting yes but surprisingly am not nervous at all - Really want to drive this to succeed so covering all the bases.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Exciting yes but surprisingly am not nervous at all - Really want to drive this to succeed so covering all the bases.

I thought I was the only person like that. LOL! Maybe as it gets closer you'll find yourself a bit more along those lines. That's what happens to me anyway. I'm fine until I reach that point of no return. But I'm more excited nervous than scared nervous. If you catch my meaning. :)

We have a few plans we hope to execute in the future as well. Ours are a bit different but similar. We've done quite a bit of research on it. No products to sell though. Also our time line is a bit longer.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

I thought I was the only person like that. LOL! Maybe as it gets closer you'll find yourself a bit more along those lines. That's what happens to me anyway. I'm fine until I reach that point of no return. But I'm more excited nervous than scared nervous. If you catch my meaning. :)

We have a few plans we hope to execute in the future as well. Ours are a bit different but similar. We've done quite a bit of research on it. No products to sell though. Also our time line is a bit longer.

Well money is my only worry really - but doing the exhibition in April should help out with that - Any sales would help obviously 20000 people are expected if I can hit 100 sales which is only 0.5% of people at the event money is no longer an object.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Well money is my only worry really - but doing the exhibition in April should help out with that - Any sales would help obviously 20000 people are expected if I can hit 100 sales which is only 0.5% of people at the event money is no longer an object.

That's a reasonable number. I wasn't sure what Insomnia was (not a gammer obviously) so had to look it up. I think your idea should sell well there. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos