WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

well I eat my greens and all those stuff .... its just I haven't have like a " OMG this is some AWSOME vegetarian stuff you have here " it not that I don't want too I just haven't had the opportunity

The woman I'm dating is vegetarian. Considering the fact that she is a very outgoing and fun person, I don't think vegetarian food is too bad. And personally I get really miserable if I don't have good food for a while ;-)

But seriously, there is of course great vegetarian food.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

I woke up and topic is already 30k!

Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

The woman I'm dating is vegetarian. Considering the fact that she is a very outgoing and fun person, I don't think vegetarian food is too bad. And personally I get really miserable if I don't have good food for a while ;-)

But seriously, there is of course great vegetarian food.

I envy you :wink: i think the last time i really had a a pure vegetarian meal that was good was uhhhhh 7 years ago

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Okay... THAT was the laugh I needed!!!

I didn't think it was that funny. Taken away the exaggeration: She is always on her phone and this is a sign of little respect. However if he doesn't like it he can point it out. He doesn't, he just accepts it and for her it's therefore normal behavior. But when she takes a day off and he uses this time to play video games on his own, he's in my opinion a bigger *******.

Am I overthinking this?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I didn't think it was that funny. Taken away the exaggeration: She is always on her phone and this is a sign of little respect. However if he doesn't like it he can point it out. He doesn't, he just accepts it and for her it's therefore normal behavior. But when she takes a day off and he uses this time to play video games on his own, he's in my opinion a bigger *******.

Am I overthinking this?
o.o ehhhhh i thinking you over though this :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So I see the Lumia Black updates are starting to come out. Expect the forum to be filled with nonsense soon....

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Good vegetarian food is just as good if not better than a meat meal. It all depends on how it's done.

I wanted to mention you in a previous post as somebody who knows great vegetarian food for sure, but then I thought I don't want to pressure you to give me a recipe ;-)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss