WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Interestingly that's true. There were articles and discussions everywhere, and the people not believing in it were arguing as passionate as the ones believing it. Well, the little sphere is still circling the big shiny yellow sphere.

Today is my last day of work before holidays.
well make it count then :evil:

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I finished my English exam just now. Last exam is tomorrow, and is chemistry. Best (easiest) for last! :D

I had a lot of chemistry exams: Inorganic Chemistry, multiple of Organic Chemistry, multiple of Biochemistry, multiple of Physical Chemistry and most of them were quite hard. Good memories! ;-)

Good luck with your exam, I hope it will be as easy as you think!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I had a lot of chemistry exams: Inorganic Chemistry, multiple of Organic Chemistry, multiple of Biochemistry, multiple of Physical Chemistry and most of them were quite hard. Good memories! ;-)

Good luck with your exam, I hope it will be as easy as you think!

only a scientist would have good memories of taking tests :straight:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Hard to believe this time last year we were all gaga for the end of the world, since the Mayan calander said so.....

Never understood the 'end of the world' obsession that some people have. There is a large percentage of people in the US who believe that Armageddon is going to happen soon. Scarier is that some are politicians.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

Today is my last day of work before holidays.

Buddy, that is great!! I hope you have a good stretch of days off. This is a great time of year to have days off!!

Covering for vacations, I get to work all the holidays. I worked Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, Newyears eve and Day.

I get Christmas Eve off though.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I liked calculus.

WCkl2sG.jpg
this is how I am right now

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Buddy, that is great!! I hope you have a good stretch of days off. This is a great time of year to have days off!!

Covering for vacations, I get to work all the holidays. I worked Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, Newyears eve and Day.

I get Christmas Eve off though.

now that's harsh :/ that job better be worth it to only get Christmas eve off

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

Never understood the 'end of the world' obsession that some people have. There is a large percentage of people in the US who believe that Armageddon is going to happen soon. Scarier is that some are politicians.
Note to all: I am NOT trying to start a theology debate here, just making a comment.

I am lost as to why so many people in the Church/Political/social arenas are so in love with their own little "End of Days" scenarios. I am what most people call a very dedicated Believer, and I think historically and theological that is all just a bunch of hooey.

Ever see "Doomsday Preppers"? Those people just scare me. If there is truly an end of civilization coming, these will be the people who start it just because of the insane amount of money and resources they put into it. They won't want it to go to waste.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Note to all: I am NOT trying to start a theology debate here, just making a comment.

I am lost as to why so many people in the Church/Political/social arenas are so in love with their own little "End of Days" scenarios. I am what most people call a very dedicated Believer, and I think historically and theological that is all just a bunch of hooey.

Ever see "Doomsday Preppers"? Those people just scare me. If there is truly an end of civilization coming, these will be the people who start it just because of the insane amount of money and resources they put into it. They won't want it to go to waste.

Yes the 'Left Behind' series is quite scary as well.

I'm a dedicated non-stamp collector. :p Doesn't mean we can't be friends. :)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I liked calculus too. I hated all chemistry courses.

I took advance chemistry for 'something to do'. I got bored though and ended up with a 78%. It was my second lowest course that year. I think the lowest was English, simply because the teacher was horrible. Still, was a 69% I believe.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I am having a blast reading this thread. I think it's great we have passed the 20 000 post count to have conversations like these again!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

My strong points in school have always been maths and sciences. I've never been that great at English or History (though I enjoy history now).

I can do calculations in my head and I have a very abstract way of looking at problems. :p

Last edited:

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

........... :p Doesn't mean we can't be friends. :)

Dude, I got yer back. You tick off that large group of people, I will tick off the other large group of people.

We will get together on WPC and just laugh about as we compare notes later.....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte