WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I took advance chemistry for 'something to do'. I got bored though and ended up with a 78%. It was my second lowest course that year. I think the lowest was English, simply because the teacher was horrible. Still, was a 69% I believe.

o.o wow you would take adv chem just something to do ....:p I would of thought you would take some physical education or an easy class :confused:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

My strong points in school have always been maths and sciences. I've never been that great at English or History (though I enjoy history now).

I can do calculations in my head and I have a very abstract way of looking at problems. :p

creepy :eek:rly: that's when you know you been around math to much when you can do math in your head without a calculator

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I have read To Kill a Mockingbird and Of Mice and Men at school and Moby-**** or Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde just for fun. ;-) I might have read more I don't remember right now, but I haven't read much of the classic English literature in general. I didn't even read all of the classic German literature books which are usually read in high school, as I attended a technical one and it wasn't a main focus. When I had to do the additional courses and exams to be admitted to university, German literature was also a quite reduced topic.

Edit: I have never thought of the title Moby-**** being ambiguous, but the forum did it for me. Now I have always to think of a huge erected ***** when I think about this book. Thank you unnecessary censorship.
I liked both Kill a Mockingbird and Of Mice and men I think the sad one was of mice and men poor lenny

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I was about to write something here, then our Technical Assistant came to ask me for help moving an incubator. So I went over to the other lab and there were already a postdoc and my boss moving this huge thing around. So we moved the incubator to the right place, and now I don't remember what I wanted to write. Doesn't matter though.

I know!!!! you were going to write about how awesome sahib is and tri-tip :D

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

if only msftismia was here because I would ask him if its a good sign that me and this one girl was talking for 2 hours non stop o.o

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

creepy :eek:rly: that's when you know you been around math to much when you can do math in your head without a calculator

Doing math in your head is fairly easy. Would it disturb you to know I can calculate binary to hex to decimal in my head?

Or I can do multiplication, division and addition problems fairly easily?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

if only msftismia was here because I would ask him if its a good sign that me and this one girl was talking for 2 hours non stop o.o

Depends what kind of talk and whether or not if there was any sign from her of interest. Like playing with her hair or possibly leaning in more to hear you speak. Things like that.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05