WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Afternoon folks. I'm about halfway through a series of errands before getting ready to take the GF and her mom out to Ethiopian food and bowling in Manhattan. It's the GF's mom's birthday day weekend. Last year we took her out to Indian food and she liked it.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Afternoon folks. I'm about halfway through a series of errands before getting ready to take the GF and her mom out to Ethiopian food and bowling in Manhattan. It's the GF's mom's birthday day weekend. Last year we took her out to Indian food and she liked it.

wow ,.... looks like you have a busy schedule now :) I hope it goes well

Last edited:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

wow ,.... looks like you have a bust schedule now :) I hope it goes well

Well, I'm trying to get another nexus 4 before i go for dinner and bowling...when I went back home last week one of my best friends bought the one I had. I really wanted an unlocked xperia z, but it is still too much money for a phone I won't use as much (my 8X and 920 get the bulk of my air time). So I will go with another nexus 4 for now...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
wow ,.... looks like you have a bust schedule now :) I hope it goes well

The GF's mom and her younger sister i met last year actually like me. When that sister came into town last year, the GF and I took that sister (also born in December) and their mom to the Indian restaurant. They really liked it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos