WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Well, I'm trying to get another nexus 4 before i go for dinner and bowling...when I went back home last week one of my best friends bought the one I had. I really wanted an unlocked xperia z, but it is still too much money for a phone I won't use as much (my 8X and 920 get the bulk of my air time). So I will go with another nexus 4 for now...

well next time next year you can buy it for cheaper and today I got the 822 I bought for someone and dang I really like the 822 more than the 810 because it looks better

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

The GF's mom and her younger sister i met last year actually like me. When that sister came into town last year, the GF and I took that sister (also born in December) and their mom to the Indian restaurant. They really liked it.

looks like you found something that works :) good stuff

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

Never fear he shall protect you!

I would too, but you fired me for accidentally letting BP into the cake... :D

Yeah, it was my gluten free cake, just for you and me. There was a huge sign I made saying "No BIGPADDY's allowed!". Thanks a lot. -_-

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I played some basketball with some friends and then went to eat at taco bell ( don't like their food but I love Baja blast) and the only thing that would make this a good day if I had a chick to tell that too :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

well looks like im going to die of boredom tomorrow because my parents want to visit a an old couple ...... well there goes my Sunday -.-

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I hate ATT soooo much but their internet is really good for the price but im looking to switch ,.....any suggestions :D ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss