WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I know im beating a dead horse and I might get some eye rolls * looks at snowflake and Rue* but I wonder how my ex is doing o.o im not mad Im just curious. sure one of their friends told me that shes with another guy but I didn't ask how she was doing and im just wondering ......hmmmm im to nice for my own good im not mad even though I have the right too but im not mad ....... yup im to nice

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

yay I will be able to try out the 822 tomorrow in a reframed area by tmobile and I will be able to see if I will want the 822 after all :cool:

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

yay I will be able to try out the 822 tomorrow in a reframed area by tmobile and I will be able to see if I will want the 822 after all :cool:

I think it will have some issues with the network, as it is a Verizon phone. Even though it is unlocked, not all of the bands will work.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I think it will have some issues with the network, as it is a Verizon phone. Even though it is unlocked, not all of the bands will work.

I know that but I want to see for myself because I like how the 822 feels and look over the 810 and the 16 gb space :p but I know around my area I have 2g -.- but in the refarmed areas I want to see if I can send mms and receive sms

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

my dream phone would be a windows phone 8 with 720p 5.0 in screen with 32gb on board memory + micro sd expansion and removable battery :D and its a nokia phone ....I would never giver that phone up if I had that ... now that im looking at it ..im describing a Samsung ativ s ....ewwwww

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
I know that but I want to see for myself because I like how the 822 feels and look over the 810 and the 16 gb space :p but I know around my area I have 2g -.- but in the refarmed areas I want to see if I can send mms and receive sms

Sending & receiving SMS? Yes. Sending and receiving MMS? Not a chance. That gets pushes through the CDMA radio, and VZW usually removes the apn setting to configure that. Look through the 928 and 822 forums for people using either hone on t-mo to see if things have changed. As much as you like Nokia, you're almost better off with and unlocked Ativ S...or just get an unlocked 920...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Sending & receiving SMS? Yes. Sending and receiving MMS? Not a chance. That gets pushes through the CDMA radio, and VZW usually removes the apn setting to configure that. Look through the 928 and 822 forums for people using either hone on t-mo to see if things have changed. As much as you like Nokia, you're almost better off with and unlocked Ativ S...or just get an unlocked 920...
damn ....... I just wanted to see if it could work..... also ive been thinking about getting an ativ but their phones look boring and stale ...and no nokia goodies like city lens and the cameras and wireless charging ........

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

* sigh* wait..... unless pinger would come out with an app !!!! then I could still use the 822 ( after I give this one to the person I bought for)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo