WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

that is true I know I will be stuck between either the Samsung or Nokia �� but since you have a point on the best windows phone 8 for the price is the Samsung ativ and the 8x, I'm always looking for the biggest bank for the buck they fit well and I hate 8gb of storage I would of gotten the Samsung ativ but since Nokia has proven to their customers that they support their products ( if the respective carrier oks the update ) then I know I'm getting my monies worth �� so I'm happy for now ....unless Nokia never makes ,errr I mean MSFT, a phone with a removable battery with expandable storage then I will look somewhere else for that ( not android or ios )

Well, if you are happy with what you have, then that's that. The only thing I will say is that Nokia had to support their phones as they have because they went all with WP. They've made more WP8 phones because they've had to. Samsung has supported their phones as they did simply because Android is selling better for them. Still, Samsung does update their apps and such. It's as bad like HTC - but to HTC's credit too, they've been the first to update their phones with each Update release since WP8 was launched.

I'm just at a point where 8GB internal doesn't cut it for me. It's up to you because your needs may be different from mine.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well, if you are happy with what you have, then that's that. The only thing I will say is that Nokia had to support their phones as they have because they went all with WP. They've made more WP8 phones because they've had to. Samsung has supported their phones as they did simply because Android is selling better for them. Still, Samsung does update their apps and such. It's as bad like HTC - but to HTC's credit too, they've been the first to update their phones with each Update release since WP8 was launched.

I'm just at a point where 8GB internal doesn't cut it for me. It's up to you because your needs may be different from mine.

you have valid points and I learned more about this and I will be considering Samsung if I ever want to change or HTC

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I shall post pictures of my trip to WalMart >:) muahaha and also sprint in northern Cali isn't as bad as people say it is ...beats tmobiles 2g heck sprints 1x beats tmobiles 2g

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Me personally if i were to choose between the ATIV S and the 8x, i go with the ATIV S.

Well, if i were picking between both at this point, I'd lean towards the Ativ S, especially if I want to carry a lot of media with me. Still, the 8X isn't bad phone. Very portable and the amp is worth it. Still, both are better than the 810/822.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well, if i were picking between both at this point, I'd lean towards the Ativ S, especially if I want to carry a lot of media with me. Still, the 8X isn't bad phone. Very portable and the amp is worth it. Still, both are better than the 810/822.
I see what you said their :wink: and I agree the ativ S is storage proof

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

you know what ...screw it im going for it......nvm this is killing me D: to much thinking in my head :confused: I need a drink* takes a sip of water* now im going for it .......* takes a deep breath* lets see how this goes :unhappysweat::eek:rly: dang I need to press the send ...... must ....press send ,.......-.- ok come on sahib you can do it .... just press send all you have to do is press send ...... 1... 2 ...3 .... go .. I cant D:..... no I must. I haven't felt this nevous since I first met my ex ....ok sahib you are 19 years old .. you can do this ... you have said hi to many people. I did it .....ok okok calm sahib calm ..

Last edited:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

my trip to Walmart ...and I didn't know they sold bubble wrap there o.o and those pots were small :D

Attachments

• WP_20131222_007[1].jpg
    WP_20131222_007[1].jpg
    650.5 KB · Views: 1
  • WP_20131222_008[1].jpg
    WP_20131222_008[1].jpg
    704.7 KB · Views: 1
  • WP_20131222_009[1].jpg
    WP_20131222_009[1].jpg
    644.2 KB · Views: 1

Members online

Forum statistics