WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I found the truth to inception!
SRKZv.jpg

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

hmmmm almost 6:30 and my phone only went down 1 percent ..... so does that mean it will last 99 more days till it dies :cool:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

oh snaps I just went though reading the threads that some of you created and whoa its a scary place when you express your opinion ..maybe that's why I never create threads:p

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So, I'm looking forward to the break. Classes are over - all papers are handed in. Thanks to my professors for being so understanding and giving me the extra time with all that was happening last two weeks.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So, I'm looking forward to the break. Classes are over - all papers are handed in. Thanks to my professors for being so understanding and giving me the extra time with all that was happening last two weeks.

o.o I thought you were already on break ?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Oh yeah, It's Christmas Eve, merry christmas!

and a happy new year! :D
I don't know if this will make sense but I find this kinda strange so in the US we have 3 time zones and its divided into 4 sections and they go pacific time then mountain time after that comes central time and then finally eastern time. and since they are an hour apart it would go like this. ex: say it was 1 am in eastern time it would 10 pm in pacific time right ? but then you say its already Tuesday in Australia ( unless im wrong then this whole thing im says in is wrong) so the only thing that would make it a day ahead would be the international date line but if I go to the east coast they are already 3 hrs ahead of pacific time and if I go farther to Europe they are already a day ahead of pacific time. so any way I think of it everyone is almost a day ahead of pacific time ...... or I could be wrong :eek:rly:

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Sitting at the airport. Holiday feeling is creeping in. The taxi was waiting, the flight seems to be on time and I enjoy mobile network for the last time.

I will be back with WiFi, however I won't post any pictures as the app doesn't allow it.

Have a nice Christmas gals and guys!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

o.o I thought you were already on break ?

Now I am. My last class was Thursday, but I was allowed to hand in my assignments late because of my grandmother's funeral. Now that everything is submitted, I can say that I'm on break officially.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I don't know if this will make sense but I find this kinda strange so in the US we have 3 time zones and its divided into 4 sections and they go pacific time then mountain time after that comes central time and then finally eastern time. and since they are an hour apart it would go like this. ex: say it was 1 am in eastern time it would 10 pm in pacific time right ? but then you say its already Tuesday in Australia ( unless im wrong then this whole thing im says in is wrong) so the only thing that would make it a day ahead would be the international date line but if I go to the east coast they are already 3 hrs ahead of pacific time and if I go farther to Europe they are already a day ahead of pacific time. so any way I think of it everyone is almost a day ahead of pacific time ...... or I could be wrong :eek:rly:

Sigh. Remember the two key time markers are Greenwich mean time and the international date line. When you split the world in half, on the "front half" of the globe is Greenwich mean time, and on the "back half" is the international date line. Short version to answer your scenario - Europe is about 12 hours ahead of Hawai'i, which uses Pacific time. Australia is about 1 day ahead of Hawai'i, if my memory is correct. I'm surprised you didn't just Bing It to clear up the confusion...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Sitting at the airport. Holiday feeling is creeping in. The taxi was waiting, the flight seems to be on time and I enjoy mobile network for the last time.

I will be back with WiFi, however I won't post any pictures as the app doesn't allow it.

Have a nice Christmas gals and guys!

Have a safe trip and a great time!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Off to sleep. Got the GF some workout gear and a hand crafted souvenir container from the airport gift shop in Kingston for her Christmas present. I actually bought her a TYLT wireless charger stand for her Nexus 7 but that won't arrive in time. I think she will like the extra workout stuff because one of her workout pants went missing and she been ranting about that for the past two days...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Sigh. Remember the two key time markers are Greenwich mean time and the international date line. When you split the world in half, on the "front half" of the globe is Greenwich mean time, and on the "back half" is the international date line. Short version to answer your scenario - Europe is about 12 hours ahead of Hawai'i, which uses Pacific time. Australia is about 1 day ahead of Hawai'i, if my memory is correct. I'm surprised you didn't just Bing It to clear up the confusion...
but I did use bing but I still didn't understand it :p

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

My brother just got his Xbox one, and I've been setting it up and showing him how to use it. He got FIFA 14 and Madden 25. :)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Off to sleep. Got the GF some workout gear and a hand crafted souvenir container from the airport gift shop in Kingston for her Christmas present. I actually bought her a TYLT wireless charger stand for her Nexus 7 but that won't arrive in time. I think she will like the extra workout stuff because one of her workout pants went missing and she been ranting about that for the past two days...
good stuff not only you got her a tech thing but also work out cloths you sir might have an easy going gfs :cool:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)