WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Sitting at the airport. Holiday feeling is creeping in. The taxi was waiting, the flight seems to be on time and I enjoy mobile network for the last time.

I will be back with WiFi, however I won't post any pictures as the app doesn't allow it.

Have a nice Christmas gals and guys!
take care !

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

so after watching inception... again I came to the conclusion ..... I still don't know if its real or not o.o.. the kids never aged but everything worked out ... but ..but but..gahhhhhh dang you
Christopher Nolan and your abstract mind :confused: now I don't think ill have a good dream anymore D:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

hmm I wonder if im in a dream within a dream in a dream dreaming about a dream dreaming that im dreaming..... ehhhhhhh errr um I think I confused myself :confused::confused:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

why are there movies like this ....... im over thinking it ... or maybe im under thinking it or maybe in my realality im eating tri-tip daydreaming that im watching inception and having my secrets pulled from me ........ nah cant be or can it o.o

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

this movie remindes me of the movie " a beautiful mind" it was a good movie but also made me think if I was thinking that I was around people that don't exist

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

you know what ..... this is complicated im going to sleep before I end up dreaming about dreaming .. soo good night everyone and I hope you have a save and fun holidays :cool:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

good stuff not only you got her a tech thing but also work out cloths you sir might have an easy going gfs :cool:

She actually likes a useful gadget and does mind when I get her a bit if tech. Ao I plan to get her the wireless charging shell for the S4 so it makes it easier for her to use the one charger for both her Nexus 7 (2013) and her S4.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

Happy holidays! Un healthy food...

Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Attachments

• WP_20131224_002.jpg
    WP_20131224_002.jpg
    192.2 KB · Views: 3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I must admit, today has that slows Christmas Eve kinda feel to it. Coming into work, everything was significantly less crowded on mass transit. That I could get used to for sure...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Happy holidays! Un healthy food...

Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

I must say, your 8S takes some nice shots. Another underrated phone HTC. They make good stuff but just cannot get over the hump for a couple of reasons. Hopefully if MSFT allows capacitive on screen buttons it makes things better, but I still say we need more than just MSFT making its own hardware for WP8 to continue growth...

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I must admit, today has that slows Christmas Eve kinda feel to it. Coming into work, everything was significantly less crowded on mass transit. That I could get used to for sure...

I spent this afternoon in Oslo. The capital of Norway. All what had opened was a rock bar, a Turkish takeaway, a small shop and a McDonald. At least the hotel restaurant will serve meals tonight, but it's incredibly overpriced.

A capital, and it's dead at Christmas Eve.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I spent this afternoon in Oslo. The capital of Norway. All what had opened was a rock bar, a Turkish takeaway, a small shop and a McDonald. At least the hotel restaurant will serve meals tonight, but it's incredibly overpriced.

A capital, and it's dead at Christmas Eve.

That's what always kills me - overpriced food. Maybe I am kvetching here just a tad, but when I go to eat, I don't get full on the ambience. It is always the food first, then the other stuff later. But hotels always like to stick it to their guests and be pricey...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett