WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I spent this afternoon in Oslo. The capital of Norway. All what had opened was a rock bar, a Turkish takeaway, a small shop and a McDonald. At least the hotel restaurant will serve meals tonight, but it's incredibly overpriced.

A capital, and it's dead at Christmas Eve.

on a good note ... we can always get some Burgers on McDonalds :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
That's what always kills me - overpriced food. Maybe I am kvetching here just a tad, but when I go to eat, I don't get full on the ambience. It is always the food first, then the other stuff later. But hotels always like to stick it to their guests and be pricey...

It was very expensive, but luckily it was also amazing. Reindeer medallions, I have never had this before. Basically, I ate Rudolph for dinner. How very Christmassy.

Then they announced they would close at 8 because of Christmas. Well, seems to be an early night tonight.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

It was very expensive, but luckily it was also amazing. Reindeer medallions, I have never had this before. Basically, I ate Rudolph for dinner. How very Christmassy.

Then they announced they would close at 8 because of Christmas. Well, seems to be an early night tonight.
MURDER !!!! you killed Rudolf ...now how will santa give all the gifts to the kids :crying:

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I think its easy to get used to a bigger screen but harder to then go back to a smaller screen. At least this has been my experience.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

You probably ate a distant ^Nth degree cousin of Ruldoph, but I'm glad it tasted good.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I think its easy to get used to a bigger screen but harder to then go back to a smaller screen. At least this has been my experience.

Same here. When I went from a Mozart to a Focus S, anything I downshifted in screen size it was a serious adjustment. That's why I'm sticking to the range I've currently got...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Oh BP driving Santa around with beer and cake in his lap is asking for some kinda wacky Christmas Eve...
well he did say he was going to help and with bp involved you know there is going to be some funny stuff going on like accidently losing some Xbox one's and replacing them with ps4 :eek:rly:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss