WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Merry Christmas and happy holidays, folks! Hope you have a great day filled with joy, laughter and food times with those you hold dear.

Please take a moment to say a prayer/ positive thought for all military personnel who keep folks safe in a good way, as well as those who are sick and less fortunate than ourselves...

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

Dark beer, anyone? :)

Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Attachments

• WP_20131225_003.jpg
    WP_20131225_003.jpg
    190.4 KB · Views: 14

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

[h=2]Three Wise Women[/h]What difference would it make if there were Three Wise Women instead of Three Wise Men? Well, they would have:

• Gotten there quicker because they asked directions.
  • Helped deliver the baby.
  • Cleaned the stable.
  • Made a casserole.
  • Brought practical gifts.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

What did the reindeer say before launching into his comedy routine?
"This one is gonna sleigh you!!"

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

A man and his wife are out Christmas shopping for their teenage son one Christmas Eve. The Dad sees a Lumia 1520, red, and asked one of the salesmen to distract his wife and son. As soon as they were out of sight, he picks it up, plays with it, and exclaims "Perfect!! What a marvellous smartphone!! All the things it can do, that gorgeous screen!! I'll buy it.'
The girl behind the counter looked pleased, waited until she was sure the wife and son wouldn't hear, and murmured, 'Great, I'm sure your son will really love it.'
Dad replied with a glint in his eye, 'Maybe you're right. In that case I'll take two.'

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

A man and his wife are out Christmas shopping for their teenage son one Christmas Eve. The Dad sees a Lumia 1520, red, and asked one of the salesmen to distract his wife and son. As soon as they were out of sight, he picks it up, plays with it, and exclaims "Perfect!! What a marvellous smartphone!! All the things it can do, that gorgeous screen!! I'll buy it.'
The girl behind the counter looked pleased, waited until she was sure the wife and son wouldn't hear, and murmured, 'Great, I'm sure your son will really love it.'
Dad replied with a glint in his eye, 'Maybe you're right. In that case I'll take two.'
this guy XD

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

G4wdTWB.png
score >:)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

WiFi on the ship is working for now, but I don't think it's fast enough to make my entire Spotify library offline available ;-)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon