WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

At the GF's today...roasted potatoes, garlic chicken, vegetarian lasagna, stuffed mushrooms are on the menu. For a change, the GF is lead cook and I'm assisting...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

At the GF's today...roasted potatoes, garlic chicken, vegetarian lasagna, stuffed mushrooms are on the menu. For a change, the GF is lead cook and I'm assisting...
so tasty......... so much food :D but on the other hand you aren't doing much work to prepare the food just help and watch your gf cook :)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

so tasty......... so much food :D but on the other hand you aren't doing much work to prepare the food just help and watch your gf cook :)

Help involves turning food, cuttng up food, washing up, taking stuff out of the oven...I'm not there all the time with my hand on her **** as she spins around in the kitchen...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Help involves turning food, cuttng up food, washing up, taking stuff out of the oven...I'm not there all the time with my hand on her **** as she spins around in the kitchen...

* blinks *ehhh I knew what you meant with help .... I wasn't going with the other thing XD

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Looks like today is the final day of three busy days involving Christmas celebrations.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss