WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Since this is the funnest thread in the Off Topic section, please be careful with the ASCII characters, there have been a few post here where the post won't word wrap due to the ASCII characters which causes side scrolling and nobody likes side scrolling. :smile:

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

Saw The Wolf of Wall Street yesterday, probably the most inappropriate movie I've ever seen. Surprised it is even a rated R. I really suggest not to watch this movie.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

*&^% you Sony for releasing a software update for my Xperia V but requires a software to be installed on the PC that must run Windows 7!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

,��������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������

-.- im starting to think you want to take over wpc forums ... .but you will have to get to me first >:)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Since this is the funnest thread in the Off Topic section, please be careful with the ASCII characters, there have been a few post here where the post won't word wrap due to the ASCII characters which causes side scrolling and nobody likes side scrolling. :smile:

what are you talking abuot :p side scrolling is the new type of scrolling ... you need to get with the times :wink:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb