WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I want a movie created by me, produce by me, directed by me, filmed by me and starring myself :p

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
So I'm playing around with the GF's Nexus 7 (2013). I'm impressed...it reminds me of my Nexus 4...naturally I had to root it. I failed in tonight's mission and will have to extract her days from the other Nexus 7 tablet at her house tomorrow...she plans to give that to her mom after I'm done so she can get to enjoying her new Nexus tablet. Everybody wins I suppose...her mom gets an upgrade tablet, if I can flash some GApps that work, the GF will send her mom's tablet to her 9 y.o. nephew (so he gets a cheap tablet to use), and she gets to kick back with her new Nexus 7. She's too into Android for my taste - S4 + Nexus 7 2013, but she loves my 920's camera...

I win because I get peace of mind, and to brag at the fact that my T100 still wipes the floor with those toys...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
I'm happy I got my high school ring today. It's not the original - that lies in the jewelry box of one of my exes - but the replacement my dear friend secured me will do the trick just fine...

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I want a movie created by me, produce by me, directed by me, filmed by me and starring myself :p

It will be filmed with a Sony Camera, and will feature your bedroom covered in a huge vinyl Sony logo, with a PS3 a PS4, over 100 games all Sony published, posters of CEO's and board executives and not to mention, a Sony Xperia Z.

Last edited:

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I'm happy I got my high school ring today. It's not the original - that lies in the jewelry box of one of my exes - but the replacement my dear friend secured me will do the trick just fine...
I sold my high school ring. Once I was out of high school for 10 years (and graduated from university too by that time), I had no interest in ever wearing it again.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I received a 2 TB "portable" hard drive for christmas, it needs a damn power supply to work!

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

How is that supposed to be portable?

Got no idea, irony was, i already had a 500GB portable hard drive that's one fifth the thickness that i've been using for a month prior, i might end up doing backups of every computer in the house.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So I'm playing around with the GF's Nexus 7 (2013). I'm impressed...it reminds me of my Nexus 4...naturally I had to root it. I failed in tonight's mission and will have to extract her days from the other Nexus 7 tablet at her house tomorrow...she plans to give that to her mom after I'm done so she can get to enjoying her new Nexus tablet. Everybody wins I suppose...her mom gets an upgrade tablet, if I can flash some GApps that work, the GF will send her mom's tablet to her 9 y.o. nephew (so he gets a cheap tablet to use), and she gets to kick back with her new Nexus 7. She's too into Android for my taste - S4 + Nexus 7 2013, but she loves my 920's camera...

I win because I get peace of mind, and to brag at the fact that my T100 still wipes the floor with those toys...
I take it with the win just with the 920 camera and the rest is bonus :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss