WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Oh, ok. Well, I meant if it leads to lower rates for us consumers and better coverage and better value for money, I'm all for it. Otherwise, it doesn't move my needle too much...

I think it will eventually happen because spectrum is scares now and mobie carriers need that and sprint has the most spectrum than the other 3 and T-Mobile has cheaper rates so I can see the benefit there more spectrum = more speed and no slowdowns ! but I can see the downside that if Softbank is greedy they could raise prices and not try to " shake up the mobile industry" then the united states will not have options to choses what cheap carrier they want because all 3 carriers will be equally expansive :(

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
that's true but then again when there are shows like that . its kinda expected to have things like that slip or said just because he could . I do agree he could of said it nicer or not said it at all just to save a lot of headache

Yes, it is expected, but again, the producers are making money off these folks almost expect a foot in the mouth comment. The trick is that they hope it isn't something too bad that they cannot ride out. Controversy,like sex, still sells...

Last edited:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Yes, it is expected, but again, the producers are making mmoney off these folks almost expect a foot in the mouth comment. The trick is that they hope it isn't something too bad that they cannot ride out. Controversy,like sex, still sells...

well it must be bad for the producers because they wont be able to ride this one out because that guy isn't backing down

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I think it will eventually happen because spectrum is scares now and mobie carriers need that and sprint has the most spectrum than the other 3 and T-Mobile has cheaper rates so I can see the benefit there more spectrum = more speed and no slowdowns ! but I can see the downside that if Softbank is greedy they could raise prices and not try to " shake up the mobile industry" then the united states will not have options to choses what cheap carrier they want because all 3 carriers will be equally expansive :(

Yeah, i get all that. But the reason why spectrum is scarce is that they're signing up more users as fast as they, so the spectrum is needed stay in consumers' pockets. It is not a charity, they're in the business of making money after all...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Yeah, i get all that. But the reason why spectrum is scarce is that they're signing up more users as fast as they, so the spectrum is needed stay in consumers' pockets. It is not a charity, they're in the business of making money after all...

but I wonder what would be the most realistic case if this does happen

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

well it must be bad for the producers because they wont be able to ride this one out because that guy isn't backing down

They will. The show is still popular enough that money will be made off merchandise, reruns and spin offs, even if they cancel it. It isn't like duck dynasty was a one season hit wonder...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

They will. The show is still popular enough that money will be made off merchandise, reruns and spin offs, even if they cancel it. It isn't like duck dynasty was a one season hit wonder...
so they end up getting their money any ways ....that got it good then :p

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So the food came out good last night at the GF's...at least it was good in my opinion. She's been kvetching since dinner last night that the stuffed mushrooms and the lasagna wasn't cheesy enough. I swear, if I hear her chunter about how not cheesy enough the food is again tomorrow I will seriously contemplate stapling my ears shut...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So I'm not looking forward to work tomorrow or Saturday. Probably the best part of the weekend will be to go see the Idris Elba movie (Mandela - Long Walk To Freedom)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Good night folks. Gonna go clean up my apartment slightly before bed. Not really home that much over the past few weeks so perhaps I need to steal a day off to do that cleaning I need to do that I've put off a few times. Got to break in my shredder bought on black Friday at some point, right?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So the food came out good last night at the GF's...at least it was good in my opinion. She's been kvetching since dinner last night that the stuffed mushrooms and the lasagna wasn't cheesy enough. I swear, if I hear her chunter about how not cheesy enough the food is again tomorrow I will seriously contemplate stapling my ears shut...
good stuff :D and I guess you will be hearing the cheese a lot .... * sigh* I remember my ex doing that for me .....:p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So I'm not looking forward to work tomorrow or Saturday. Probably the best part of the weekend will be to go see the Idris Elba movie (Mandela - Long Walk To Freedom)
well you have something to do ... I on the other hand will be helping a friend migrate from an iPhone to the 822 I bought and then working around the house

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Good night folks. Gonna go clean up my apartment slightly before bed. Not really home that much over the past few weeks so perhaps I need to steal a day off to do that cleaning I need to do that I've put off a few times. Got to break in my shredder bought on black Friday at some point, right?

who cleans :p ? kidding and I guess you are happy now that you are home so good night :)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I find it funny that I can bing myself and find me :p so that means I can always find myself if im lost ...... so if someone decied to search my name they can find me ..... so if my ex looks up sahib she will find this convo ...... uh oh

mpt15

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site

I find it funny that I can bing myself and find me :p so that means I can always find myself if im lost ...... so if someone decied to search my name they can find me ..... so if my ex looks up sahib she will find this convo ...... uh oh

is it just me, or does this actually make sense?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)