WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Well, here we sit.... another Christmas survived. Hope everyone made a great memory.

Now, about those New Years Party plans. I say we all storm MSFTisMIA's place. Honest, I am sure he is fine with it.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
We just landed at Trondheim and have finished breakfast. Soon I will go ashore.

Does the updated WPC app allow picture upload? There was something confusing about pictures in the news.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

Was driving around my city a few nights ago looking at Christmas lights, and smack dab in the middle of the crowd was a house with all the Halloween decorations still up and lit. Made me laugh!!!

Also, was it just my area, or was this a really lean year for Christmas lights? Seems like hardly any were put up in my town

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Well, here we sit.... another Christmas survived. Hope everyone made a great memory.

Now, about those New Years Party plans. I say we all storm MSFTisMIA's place. Honest, I am sure he is fine with it.

I'd suggest we take a trip to LMZR's place. It's summer in Australia.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

Closing in on my 2,000 post. Which thread do I want it to be on? Do I want to ban someone? This or That? Argue about the need for a L1020 follow up on those forums? Waffle some more about whether or not I should get the 6" monster on the L1520 forums? Whine about my Bucs on the NFL Thread, or whine about the Magic on the NBA thread?

Think I could make my 2,000 post the 30,000 post on here? How kool would THAT be?

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Yeah, Christmas was fun, tiring but fun.

I'm always uncertain about starting the new year, i guess its the discomfort of advancing into the new year.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

It will be filmed with a Sony Camera, and will feature your bedroom covered in a huge vinyl Sony logo, with a PS3 a PS4, over 100 games all Sony published, posters of CEO's and board executives and not to mention, a Sony Xperia Z.

Of course!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Yeah, there *should* be enough time :p

As long as people are willing to clean up after themselves, I'll let you guys on. I may not be home though (may be at the GF's). If you'll be coming, come in one vehicle - guests have to pay for parking in my complex and if you park on the street they will tow your ***...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Running late to work today...actually, let's call it for what it is - going into work late today. Should be a smaller clinic today, but I'm the only one covering. Let's hope the doctors use discretion today, but that's like asking BP to walk in and out of a cake shop without buying anything to eat...

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

As long as people are willing to clean up after themselves, I'll let you guys on. I may not be home though (may be at the GF's). If you'll be coming, come in one vehicle - guests have to pay for parking in my complex and if you park on the street they will tow your ***...

Thanks! However I'll be in Kirkenes, Norway then. Far to the North, 14 km from the Russian border. It would take me too long to get to you ;-)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Thanks! However I'll be in Kirkenes, Norway then. Far to the North, 14 km from the Russian border. It would take me too long to get to you ;-)

You'll be fashionably late, but that's ok...hope you're taking pictures of your trip. Always wanted to do a euro cruise...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss