WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

i wonder if snowflake and RUE will come after me because of this
FGUlvgt.jpg

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

so looks like there are a a few users ( im assuming they are from android) that want to root/ jail break wp8 to get x,y,and z on their phone and also there is a side that wants a file manager like android ..... .* sigh* why are there users that want android stuff on windows phone. im on the "improve what they already have on windows phone type of person :D. i can all ready the cheap people who don't want to pay for apps jail break wp8 to steal the apps which would cause dev to not produce apps in return will hurt us the users just because a few people that want to " free" their phone

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

I had a bad day, and I will not depress everyone with it. But let me just say it is nice to come on here and blow off steam talking about nothing and everything.

So, about some radom crap.......

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I had a bad day, and I will not depress everyone with it. But let me just say it is nice to come on here and blow off steam talking about nothing and everything.

So, about some radom crap.......
i have something random . i had a dream about tri-tip :D

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

oHOHOH i think it would be bad to have a name like this " chris dolmeth " you will figure out what i meant after you say the name :wink:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077