WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

when i look back at my posts .... i laugh at them because they are so random XD and i wonder why i even post them :p

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

when i look back at my posts .... i laugh at them because they are so random XD and i wonder why i even post them :p

We wonder about that when you or BP post...but in keeping with the random nature of the thread, Yu both get a pass for that reason...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Well folks, off to sleep. Got work in the morning. Being by the GF means it will take an hour instead of two to get to work. Small mercies indeed...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

We wonder about that when you or BP post...but in keeping with the random nature of the thread, Yu both get a pass for that reason...

well they do say " always be yourself" and since this is a random thread/ off topic I shall be random :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

vxKOi.gif
whoa dude don't scare me :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I just passed the Arctic Circle. There was an unimpressive landmark, but thinking of what it means makes it very impressive nonetheless.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Yeah, been rather inactive on the forum recently.

Got a case for my 1520, it's among my biggest regrets, got it for $40 AUD which is the start, then it's a flip case with a detachable part, which is both cool and bad (Bad, flip case, Good, The detachable case) which connects to the flip case and where the case connects a corner is cracked.

Sorry if the above text is confusing, I am very tired after four days of Christmas celebrations and get together. :)

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

We actually prefer confusing on the Off Topic Lounge, LMZR.

Hope you had a blast over the Christmas holiday. Sounds like you needed some long overdue fun.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786