WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Yeah, been rather inactive on the forum recently.

Got a case for my 1520, it's among my biggest regrets, got it for $40 AUD which is the start, then it's a flip case with a detachable part, which is both cool and bad (Bad, flip case, Good, The detachable case) which connects to the flip case and where the case connects a corner is cracked.

Sorry if the above text is confusing, I am very tired after four days of Christmas celebrations and get together. :)

Hope your Christmas was nice! :smile:

snowmutt and I actually discussed visiting you for New Year's to get away from the cold, since it's summer for you.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site

Took me long enough, but finally broke the 1000 post mark. Haven't come any where near posting this much on any other forum. A testament to how much i like this one ;)

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Hope your Christmas was nice! :smile:

snowmutt and I actually discussed visiting you for New Year's to get away from the cold, since it's summer for you.

Hehe, maybe coming down wouldn't be a good idea. Today was 38 degrees Celsius for almost the whole day. :\

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

Do you know snowmutt personally?
Nah, Laura hangs out in WAY better circles then I do.

She was talking about how we wanted to crash people's New Years Parties. We can hit LMZR's down under, then row our canoe's to MSFTis MIA's in New York City to watch the ball drop.

He said he might be at his girlfriends though, so I have private eyes in NYC scoping out her place right now. I am sure she won't mind if faceless bloggers on a tech web site with screen names show up at her place already half-buzzed from a party a couple continents earlier....

How can THAT end badly, I ask???

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Nah, Laura hangs out in WAY better circles then I do.

She was talking about how we wanted to crash people's New Years Parties. We can hit LMZR's down under, then row our canoe's to MSFTis MIA's in New York City to watch the ball drop.

He said he might be at his girlfriends though, so I have private eyes in NYC scoping out her place right now. I am sure she won't mind if faceless bloggers on a tech web site with screen names show up at her place already half-buzzed from a party a couple continents earlier....

How can THAT end badly, I ask???

You talking about hanging out in bad circles, crashing parties and stuff ending badly is just perfect ;-)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. At work today, and it looks like we have a full house to start. I wish I had poured some rum in my hot chocolate, but we will see if I needed it. They put the heat on high in the clinic, so that's no help either...

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Found the right keyboard for the Surface 2 touch screen which is the 4th options, the layout similar to a PC keyboard love it!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I have returned.....with TRI-TIP ......YAY :crying: oh how much have I missed you tri-tip sandwich you tasty meat with you warm white bread and mustered and tomatoes ........ today was a good day and the only thing left would be to have my ex :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss