WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

teamwork for the win!!!!!
0clTehJ.gif

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
When I was staying near the mountain, I got the chance to go to an AMAZING restaurant. They had lots of salads, excellent sides, amazing steaks (better than tri-tip, sahib), seafood, and more! I got Seared Rare Ahi Tuna, and it was the BEST!

Edit: Picture doesn't show up in the WPCentral app. Use the browser.

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• WP_20131228_18_45_34_Pro.jpg
    WP_20131228_18_45_34_Pro.jpg
    164.7 KB · Views: 1

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

When I was staying near the mountain, I got the chance to go to an AMAZING restaurant. They had lots of salads, excellent sides, amazing steaks (better than tri-tip, sahib), seafood, and more! I got Seared Rare Ahi Tuna, and it was the BEST!

Edit: Picture doesn't show up in the WPCentral app. Use the browser.

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk
NOTHNG IS BETTER THAN TRI-TIP except * cough* you know :p but im going to say what I think thew food is. the rice balls look like sticky rice balls and the pink stuff looks like pink stuff then the yellow stuff looks like mustard with chocolate and then fish looks like fish with seeds ...am I right :D?

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

NOTHNG IS BETTER THAN TRI-TIP except * cough* you know :p but im going to say what I think thew food is. the rice balls look like sticky rice balls and the pink stuff looks like pink stuff then the yellow stuff looks like mustard with chocolate and then fish looks like fish with seeds ...am I right :D?

Nope.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

when I saw this word " Nollie Tre Flip" I thought it was a made up word and then a song came up with this song.. a coincidence and I liked the song but I had to know what it meant so I went to bing and found that " Nollie Tre Flip" is a skate board move ... I feel smarter already :D

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

The sauce is a teriyaki and butter type sauce, the pink stuff is called ginger, the rice balls are parmesan rice pilafs, and the thing with seeds is the ahi tuna, with sesame seeds coating the outside.

sounds something that I would be tricked into eating XD

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I sorta chuckled when they called laura bro in a post made by a guy. but I wonder how does it feel to be called bro if you are a female mod in forum where most of the people that post are guys ... but I still snickered :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss