WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

When I was staying near the mountain, I got the chance to go to an AMAZING restaurant. They had lots of salads, excellent sides, amazing steaks (better than tri-tip, sahib), seafood, and more! I got Seared Rare Ahi Tuna, and it was the BEST!

Edit: Picture doesn't show up in the WPCentral app. Use the browser.

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk

Man that's just made me hungry for food now, thanks. :p

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

...Late Christmas Party, huh.

It's kind of strange how people hold Christmas parties before and after Christmas.
Oh well. Looks like I'm being reeled in by the food anyway ;) Free (delicious) food trumps all!

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

Let me just say it here.

In the world of technology, or anything, for that matter, nothing is future-proof.

Only future-resistant. So, don't look forward to future-proof phones, look to only future-resistant phones. At least from my perspective.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Let me just say it here.

In the world of technology, or anything, for that matter, nothing is future-proof.

Only future-resistant. So, don't look forward to future-proof phones, look to only future-resistant phones. At least from my perspective.

The term future proof, is overused and a misleading term.

QwarkDreams

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site

The term future proof, is overused and a misleading term.

Nowadays this term is meaningless in the field of technology (regarding entertainment; PCs, TVs,...) because the development of new/better components is much, much faster than in the past and even cheaper (where you had either had something that was sufficient for at least 3 years or the successor was simply not affordable for the average user). Now you have new smartphones, TVs, computers every month and all of them are a bit better than the ones before.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99