WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Oh, I was thinking of something else. Glad you said that!

o.o ehhhhhhh what else would i be thinking off * thinks* school .... nope... food .... nope i just ate .... candy....nah... soda ..... nope ..... computer..... nopes......tri-tip not right now ..... yup i got nothing

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
So it looks all the stuff I need to finish the GF's upgrades are here. She's going all in with wireless charging with the charging cover for her S4 and the TYLT wireless charging stand for both her Nexus 7 2013 and the S4.

Oh, of course I got something for me: a TYLT charger for my Nexus 4 and 920, and an external battery for all my devices. She cannot have all the fun with shiny new gadgets, right? 😊

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm looking forward to the new year. I always like this time of year because the general feeling is you get to completely start over.

Does anyone have any new year's resolutions?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So it looks all the stuff I need to finish the GF's upgrades are here. She's going all in with wireless charging with the charging cover for her S4 and the TYLT wireless charging stand for both her Nexus 7 2013 and the S4.

Oh, of course I got something for me: a TYLT charger for my Nexus 4 and 920, and an external battery for all my devices. She cannot have all the fun with shiny new gadgets, right? ��

you seem to have lots of tech in your life :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'm looking forward to the new year. I always like this time of year because the general feeling is you get to completely start over.

Does anyone have any new year's resolutions?
I do look forward except I never get that feeling of starting over,
and my new years res is IS IS ... getting over my ex .I mean I could say pass college and get my degree but I already know that I will:cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo