WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

NA9Vn5p.jpg
:eek: this is pretty cool and I think the shame one looks like spider man :p

Last edited:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I don't think I have posted as mush as I should .... hmmmm I don't think I have anything interesting to say anyways :eek:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

o.o I feel old after listinig to some OST ( original sound tracks) to some cartoons and anime I used to watch when I was 6th grade ... not trying to make you all feel old but WHOA times go by fast :crying:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

note to self ..don't watch old cartoons or anime that you watched in 6th-10th grade because it will make me feel old ._. and yet im still ding it now ......-.- well now its my fault

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

you seem to have lots of tech in your life :p

Yup. I'm usually the tech junkie, but I have cut down. My stuff is always practical usage - I'm not a collector though. She does like neat gadgets though and I think once she goes Qi, she won't go back for wired charging unless she has to.

Her mom is supposed to get her Nexus 7 2012 for New Year's Eve.. So I have to go to the post office later in the morning to get her charger.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Hard to believe that this is my 1860 post. Joined WPCentral last year this time. My how things, some good other not so much, have changed within the span of 12 months. Life never truly ceases to be both amusing and amazing to me...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Yup. I'm usually the tech junkie, but I have cut down. My stuff is always practical usage - I'm not a collector though. She does like neat gadgets though and I think once she goes Qi, she won't go back for wired charging unless she has to.

Her mom is supposed to get her Nexus 7 2012 for New Year's Eve.. So I have to go to the post office later in the morning to get her charger.

im starting to think chicks dig that they get to be around gadgets when their Bf or husband likes techs stuff :p and also I agree once you go qi you never go back :D

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Hard to believe that this is my 1860 post. Joined WPCentral last year this time. My how things, some good other not so much, have changed within the span of 12 months. Life never truly ceases to be both amusing and amazing to me...

phhh life is over rated ... kidding but I joined april because of the 810 being EOL so I had to join the wpc forums :)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Last morning on the ship. Soon we will head into Kirkenes. I just hope the plane will fly tomorrow.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo