WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

It's something that would require INTENSIVE work. And it wouldn't be worth it anyways.
i think it would get rid of the whole pc vs console thing ( even though pc beats console any day IMO) and more players would play that certain game because their friends are playing it which could mean more money for that company :)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

snaps I just noticed if they integrated Skype with windows phone ...then we might see very few updates :( I would like the imessage or hangouts approach but Skype isn't ready to do that because offline messages don't et synced across devices unless you log into all the devices you have. for me I have to turn on my surface, my phone ,and computer to get all the messages synced :O

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

BP must be overjoyed to hear that Sony *might* be making a Windows Phone device!

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I think hes too busy looking up at the sky saying thank you to the sony gods that they considered his tweet about making a sony windows phone ;) ( im teasing bp)

Your right it was my tweet that got them going and asking the great SONY gods!

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Well its rather humid and raining here. Oh well, at least it isn't 30 degrees celcius or higher. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro