WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

will snowflake and rue come after me if I post this
eH3O7Oc.jpg

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

o.o oh my ........ that's a lot of phones :cool: compared to my 810 I got nothing on you on the cellphone department :grincry: but if you have the 8x from Verizon ,.... I wonder .....hehehee

I had a VZW 8X. That was the grey and yellow one I posted pictures of. But I turned it I to a Nexus 7 2012 32GB model for a friend of mine and bought an unlocked 8X international model.

Funny enough Sahib, if you want to try the Ativ S, expansys USA is not selling if for $235 - brand new and unlocked. That's a great price!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I had a VZW 8X. That was the grey and yellow one I posted pictures of. But I turned it I to a Nexus 7 2012 32GB model for a friend of mine and bought an unlocked 8X international model.

Funny enough Sahib, if you want to try the Ativ S, expansys USA is not selling if for $235 - brand new and unlocked. That's a great price!

I think ill try it when I start school because I have to figure out how much I will spend on books/classes/and food :3 but that is a good price :D

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

hmm I think im going to sleep :p I have nothing better to do except watch YouTube videos but I watched what I wanted to watch :/ anyway happy 2014 :cool:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I think ill try it when I start school because I have to figure out how much I will spend on books/classes/and food :3 but that is a good price :D

Don't blame you for waiting a few more weeks. It is crazy how cheap that phone has gotten. It is a really good model - it is just sad how it was marketed. If you look in the Ativ S forums, there are a lot of satisfied users. As i said before, if I didn't mind a slightly bigger screen, I would have gotten it instead of the 8X.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Yes, polar lights! If they hadn't moved our flight and if we hadn't decided to take a 22 km walk today, we would never have seen them!
...honestly though. They are awesome, but it's not a life changing experience.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb