WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Well, after almost a full day wasted on gaming on my Xbox 360 with a friend who came over i feel pretty happy about myself

Burned through some Call of Duty: Ghosts and Gears of War: Judgement. :)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I wonder if their rule does apply to this thread :wink: " Taking Threads Off Topic - While the interplay of a conversation in the forums will naturally wander; members must not intentionally derail a thread from its original topic" while im sorta poking fun at this rule on this thread( not making fun of it in a real way just in a playful was on this thread) ,but im also wondering if this does apply? and if does then how do we know if we are staying on topic because the topic to post to 30k but what would break this rule ..... maybe not posting here :O * gasp* then if that is true then every one who doesn't post here is breaking this rule :eek:rly: but if the person doesn't know what the original topic was then he would be off topic but that's the whole point of this thread to be off topic .......ahhhh im confused :confused::confused: I need to figure this out before I get in trouble :crying:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well, after almost a full day wasted on gaming on my Xbox 360 with a friend who came over i feel pretty happy about myself

Burned through some Call of Duty: Ghosts and Gears of War: Judgement. :)

I remember when I would play with my friend on his ps4 ( I didn't want to but he has a ps4 ) we would play this game with zombies o.o but that's cool that you were able to chill with a friend :p

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. So the GF is excited about her TYLT wireless charging stand. Hopefully this gets me a few brownie points and stops charging her S4 batteries as soon as they dip under 50% (sigh). It does look fly, but $70 EACH is alot of coin. Fortunately, I got mine though the Black Friday promotion for $35. I did what any smart person would do - order 2 along with their external 1500mah battery pack. That's the best $90 (actual value is $180) I've spent in a while...

Looking forward to giving my 920 and N4 some wireless love with this new gear...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Just to say something. It's -18C here with a -29C windchill... Back in the UK, 10C. Talk about opposites!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
So...i like how this 2014 looks in its infancy...i MAY get stuck at home tomorrow due to the snow (yay for a potential day off). More importantly, it appears I somehow managed to pull off 2 A's for my classes from the semester just completed...still waiting on the 3 grade though, but I must say I'm surprised. I'll take it though...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium