WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Always knew you were a twisted individual. Next you'll tell me you like Creed then I'll have to stop talking to you. :p

...whos creed o.o? but I said I like SOME of his music not all like animals ... I hate that song but I like " this afternoon" and I don't like "fight for the wrong reasons" but I like "someday " :cool:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So...i like how this 2014 looks in its infancy...i MAY get stuck at home tomorrow due to the snow (yay for a potential day off). More importantly, it appears I somehow managed to pull off 2 A's for my classes from the semester just completed...still waiting on the 3 grade though, but I must say I'm surprised. I'll take it though...
that's whats up :D

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I think its funny when people say " im going ham" every time I hear that I think of a pig and sometimes bacon :3

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

dang it I need my ex out of my head but I have nothing to entertain my mind with ..... no pvp games to play because I haven't found any to play . no xbox to play against my friends -.- and NO I will not get a ps4 :p

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

dang it I need my ex out of my head but I have nothing to entertain my mind with ..... no pvp games to play because I haven't found any to play . no xbox to play against my friends -.- and NO I will not get a ps4 :p

you can get an Xbox and play against your friends here in the forums. :)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Sahib, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!?

nothing :p my friend showed my mine craft on his laptop like 2 years ago and it was more of a meh then last year another friend of mine showed me mine craft on his ipad and again it was a meh I never really was interested in it :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05