WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I've discovered that i have multiple scratches on my camera lenses. Camera performance isn't affect which is a good thing. It's just quite a few concerns. :\

Lumiant

Dec 29, 2013
Visit site

3:48 am and I find myself in awe at the Windows Phone Central forums. I head on over to tapatalk where I see BIGPAPPY started a crazy thread and I reply half sleep drunk. Oh its 3:49 now

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 521 using Tapatalk

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

Xbox Music is driving me crazy, and has so many issues! I'm going to post about it in the morning in detail, and hope someone can help. I'm tired now. :p

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

3:48 am and i find myself in awe at the windows phone central forums. I head on over to tapatalk where i see bigpappy started a crazy thread and i reply half sleep drunk. Oh its 3:49 now

sent from my nokia lumia 521 using tapatalk

*bigpaddy
:p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Again it seems I can't upload pictures.

Edit: I think it was the picture size. After reducing it, it was okay.

Last edited:

maclancer

Dec 29, 2013
Visit site

Got my SONY XPERIA Z1 today!

It a great device!
I migrated from a Sony Xperia ZL to my Lumia 1520 and can't be more happy. The ZL was just problems and issues with the quality of the speakers, people most of the time never hear me... Then mms messages never went thru, unable to receive pictures or videos, sometimes I got a pic but most of the time never. I am happy I sold that piece of junk and got my 1520. The first thing I did was to test my mms and everything works, pictures and video messages works like a charm. The speaker quality is amazing compare to the Sony. Sony's phones are made with the most lowest quality in the industry. The only good thing of their phones are the camera, other than that... Junk.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I really need a microSD card for my 1520...

I'm already on 22GB free after two weeks with the device! :)

Man, I thought you bought one already. That's the first thing I get for any device that I buy that supports memory cards...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. So it is still snowing outside. Now, NJ Transit is running, but it is on a weekend schedule and there are up to 30 minute delays. I'm leaning towards staying home. The GF had wanted me to stay by her but I didn't pack enough clothes, and honestly, sometimes you want to be in your own house for a small stretch when you haven't been home much for a while...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I migrated from a Sony Xperia ZL to my Lumia 1520 and can't be more happy. The ZL was just problems and issues with the quality of the speakers, people most of the time never hear me... Then mms messages never went thru, unable to receive pictures or videos, sometimes I got a pic but most of the time never. I am happy I sold that piece of junk and got my 1520. The first thing I did was to test my mms and everything works, pictures and video messages works like a charm. The speaker quality is amazing compare to the Sony. Sony's phones are made with the most lowest quality in the industry. The only good thing of their phones are the camera, other than that... Junk.

Very interesting ZL experience...i was looking to get one as a third device. I have a Nexus 4 and will keep that, but wanted to try a ZL, Z, or Z Ultra. What was the audio quality like?

maclancer

Dec 29, 2013
Visit site
Very interesting ZL experience...i was looking to get one as a third device. I have a Nexus 4 and will keep that, but wanted to try a ZL, Z, or Z Ultra. What was the audio quality like?
the audio quality was not bad, but when I was using the speaker to talk with people, they barely hear me or I need to talk very very close to the phone. I will not recommend anyone to buy a ZL after my experience. Can't tell you how the Z ultra will be. I was thinking to get that but after seen the 1520 in action, and desiring to test a Windows Phone 8 and I just got the right phone with the expecting quality that I was looking for.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077