WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

the audio quality was not bad, but when I was using the speaker to talk with people, they barely hear me or I need to talk very very close to the phone. I will not recommend anyone to buy a ZL after my experience. Can't tell you how the Z ultra will be. I was thinking to get that but after seen the 1520 in action, and desiring to test a Windows Phone 8 and I just got the right phone with the expecting quality that I was looking for.

I see. Well, i planned to use mine for the multimedia stuff - like a back up to my 8X from a listening to music point of view, playing games on it and of course flashing custom ROMs. Since I use my 8X and 920 alot, I don't anticipate using it as a phone much to make calls and such. I'm still curious because I've run some good Xperia Ports on my former Galaxy Nexus and Nexus 4 and were impressed...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

The thing I admire about Sony is not the Z1 (good, but not really great) but the Z1 Mini.

It's the only phone truly worth the "Mini" moniker of a flagship.

I think that phone may be a real hit for Sony. It is actually in my wheelhouse from a size POV, but I won't buy that for now because I cannot justify spending that cash for a device I'd use more as a music player/back up back up phone at this point...

karthikt94

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site

Me: you know something that person was forced to join the school.
Friend: really then why did he join?
😆😆

Sent from my RM-846_im_india_233 using Tapatalk

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

So I decided to stay home today. Gonna do laundry and maybe get groceries in the afternoon.

Then you could comment the pictures I posted. I need some attention, please give me attention!!! Come on, I don't have Facebook anymore!!!!! :D

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Then you could comment the pictures I posted. I need some attention, please give me attention!!! Come on, I don't have Facebook anymore!!!!! :D

Those are some great pictures. Love the aurora shot and that scenic looking dawn like lake shot.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Those are some great pictures. Love the aurora shot and that scenic looking dawn like lake shot.

Thanks!

The scenic looking dawn like lake shot was quite some luck. This was in Trondheim, and also the last time I saw the sun during these holidays (the picture on the boat of the sun is actually the last time I saw it, that's the reason I showed it).

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Thanks!

The scenic looking dawn like lake shot was quite some luck. This was in Trondheim, and also the last time I saw the sun during these holidays (the picture on the boat of the sun is actually the last time I saw it, that's the reason I showed it).

Sometimes the best shot is a lucky one. It was a great one. I'd steal it for a desktop wallpaper...😊

greedypnguin

May 11, 2013
Visit site

Counter Strike Source+ Garry's mod Is ?4 (Used to be ?15) for 3 hours on steam so if you want to get it, get it now

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

My primary device is an 810, I decided to pass on the excellent 925.But I am eyeing an unlocked 920. I am on T-Mo and hence unlocked is required...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Morning folks. So it is still snowing outside. Now, NJ Transit is running, but it is on a weekend schedule and there are up to 30 minute delays. I'm leaning towards staying home. The GF had wanted me to stay by her but I didn't pack enough clothes, and honestly, sometimes you want to be in your own house for a small stretch when you haven't been home much for a while...
I kinda laugh when you refer to you gf as " the gf" instead of my gf :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro