WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Then you could comment the pictures I posted. I need some attention, please give me attention!!! Come on, I don't have Facebook anymore!!!!! :D
o.o ehhhh snowflake I think all that sea made you more.... how do I say this..... .....more energetic :cool:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Thanks!

The scenic looking dawn like lake shot was quite some luck. This was in Trondheim, and also the last time I saw the sun during these holidays (the picture on the boat of the sun is actually the last time I saw it, that's the reason I showed it).

whos needs sun ..the sun is for squares ..... I had enough of the sun :winktongue:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

My primary device is an 810, I decided to pass on the excellent 925.But I am eyeing an unlocked 920. I am on T-Mo and hence unlocked is required...
* sigh* im on the same boat but nokia makes me not want to switch to any other phone because of the enhancement and apps :D

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

call J G wentowth ..... 877-cash-now !!... I hate that commercial but its a good way to remember that number -.-

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

o.o ehhhh snowflake I think all that sea made you more.... how do I say this..... .....more energetic :cool:

I just thought he would appreciate the pictures, but he didn't comment on them. Then I simply didn't know what to do, so I decided to overreact. I'm back to my old self now ;-)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I have to wrap a gift for tonight, but I have only Christmas wrapping. That's unfortunate.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I just thought he would appreciate the pictures, but he didn't comment on them. Then I simply didn't know what to do, so I decided to overreact. I'm back to my old self now ;-)

but I thought I didn't say something about your pictures .... they do look awesome and im wondering if I could take on for my wall paper :D?

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

but I thought I didn't say something about your pictures .... they do look awesome and im wondering if I could take on for my wall paper :D?

Sure, be my guest :)

well that's awkward o.o ...maybe you play it off cool like
cool.png

I plan to, it will be a relaxed group of people, so that won't be a problem.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

It would certainly be interesting having you there ;-)

that's what everyone says o.o I cant be that's bad ...... well I can be if im away from the sweets :3 and soda :angel:... I can be calm if I want to but then everyone thinks someone broke me and people lose their minds :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I want to post this button because im pressing it like crazy because I think its funny but my sisters want to kill me :confused: anyways I wonder if its allowed to post the button. its nothing scary but if you watched the movie inception you will get the button :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I want to post this button because im pressing it like crazy because I think its funny but my sisters want to kill me :confused: anyways I wonder if its allowed to post the button. its nothing scary but if you watched the movie inception you will get the button :p

Belly button? Let's all remember for a minute, that our belly button was once the way of our food intake ;-)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Belly button? Let's all remember for a minute, that our belly button was once the way of our food intake ;-)

ehhhhhh o.o ... nooo.. not my belly button ... its a red button that you press and the inception sound ..... well im going to post it to show what I mean INCEPTION oh and make sure your speakers are not all the way up o.o

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

ehhhhhh o.o ... nooo.. not my belly button ... its a red button that you press and the inception sound ..... well im going to post it to show what I mean INCEPTION oh and make sure your speakers are not all the way up o.o

They use this sound effect now in every other movie.

I think belly buttons are much more interesting than Inception. Is there still something of a connection left behind it? I have never thought about this!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa