WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I'd take the 8X for the following personal reasons - great sound, continued updates.

Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I've found a HTC Dream (T-mobile G1) and a HP Veer 4G and i can get both for about $120.

Damn, decisions.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

HTC 8X or Samsung ATIV S? Both are 16GB. HTC is $250 and Samsung is $235....

What are your priorities?

If you want a pocket able, slightly sharper screen, better audio quality due to the built in amp and arguably first to get updates, then the 8X is the choice.

If you want a bigger screen, removable battery, micro SD support, cheaper price, slightly better battery life, then the Ativ S is the choice...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'm not do convinced with this whole smart watch thing . I always think how many more things am I going to have to carry . I also think is there a place for a smart watch when you can take your phone out Insted of being glued to a watch? I already see alot of people on their cellphones but with smart watches the temptation is already their. It kind of annoys me when im talking to someone and on their phone or they are looking at it .so imagine that but a person always looking on their watches.Not to mention battery life. There are alot of people complaining about battery life and turn off all the things that's make a smart phone a smartphone and yet add all these add-ons like Bluetooth , tethering, also with how the OS manages background tasks and all of the other things. I don't see it as a necessary thing,more like a waste of money. It doesn't make life easier IMO but a complication to think " oh no I don't have one so ill work extra hours to afford on " but to later find out the fad died and have to buy another thing. So I'm still trying to understand this. I can easily take out my phone look at the time and put it away it take 2 seconds for to take it out and another 2 put it back but it would take a second to look at a watch. To me I don't see the benefit of saving 1 second and wasting money on that second /

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm not do convinced with this whole smart watch thing . I always think how many more things am I going to have to carry . I also think is there a place for a smart watch when you can take your phone out Insted of being glued to a watch? I already see alot of people on their cellphones but with smart watches the temptation is already their. It kind of annoys me when im talking to someone and on their phone or they are looking at it .so imagine that but a person always looking on their watches.Not to mention battery life. There are alot of people complaining about battery life and turn off all the things that's make a smart phone a smartphone and yet add all these add-ons like Bluetooth , tethering, also with how the OS manages background tasks and all of the other things. I don't see it as a necessary thing,more like a waste of money. It doesn't make life easier IMO but a complication to think " oh no I don't have one so ill work extra hours to afford on " but to later find out the fad died and have to buy another thing. So I'm still trying to understand this. I can easily take out my phone look at the time and put it away it take 2 seconds for to take it out and another 2 put it back but it would take a second to look at a watch. To me I don't see the benefit of saving 1 second and wasting money on that second /

Just another thing for enthusiasts to buy. Nothing more, nothing less...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I should post here more but im to lazy to do that and yesterday I could not access the wpc website yesterday. I thought it was my internet so I tried a different site and it worked. I pinged wpc and all of them were a hit so I flushed the DNS cache and still nothing. I wonder what it was o.o

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

windowsphone is nokia.PNGI think this is a little interesting.. well its more of a given and when I click on this link it takes me to nokia :p im not sure why I would bring up nokia when I was searching for windows phone though o.o

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I need to be more me to post more ..... hmmmmm must mean im to board x.x there is only so much I can play on the n64 emulator before I gets boring to play one player :eek: and also I like the song juicy buy The Notorious B.I.G.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99