WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

We had mentioned methods of getting rid of country leaders in the past. I know I mentioned the popular method in France during the French Revolution. Here's a song about that.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

Side Note: Had a blast with our WPC Fantasy Football League. Somehow, I ended up next to last. Thank the Lord I won one of my other leagues- my ego could not take too much more rejection.

Thanks to all my fellow Fantasy Players.

Had a ton of fun getting beat week in and week out.

Jerks.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

Does anyone else besides me use their spellcheck on their phone as a quick dictionary? Sometimes I find it quicker then the "right click" opions on the computer....

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

The forecast for midstate Illinios: From Saturday night until Wednesday morning: All below zero degrees Farenheit (-17 celsius). There is a couple of places saying it may be as cold as -22 (-30 cesius) on Sunday night. That would be an all time record low for our area if it happens. (I am betting it won't get that cold.)

And I get to work 3rd shift until next Thursday.

Woo-hoo!!!

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

The forecast for midstate Illinios: From Saturday night until Wednesday morning: All below zero degrees Farenheit (-17 celsius). There is a couple of places saying it may be as cold as -22 (-30 cesius) on Sunday night. That would be an all time record low for our area if it happens. (I am betting it won't get that cold.)

Woo-hoo!!!
Here's the forecast for Monday in Cleveland, OH.

Those temps are in ?C.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Morning-ish...

<complaints>So, I have a head cold. Had a **** flight home (3 hour delay) and I'm feeling pretty crap. I have to start work on Monday but my body clock is out of wack.

Yeah, holidays are great things... .:winktongue:</complaints>

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

In other news, did I mention I survived a ice storm in Toronto? That it was so cold and windy that the cruise I booked for New Years couldn't cruise? That my wife gave me the cold I have?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Woo-hoo!!!

Bundle up, kind sir. If you're a tea drinker, I can send you a cup with a shot of brandy in it...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)