WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

The forecast for midstate Illinios: From Saturday night until Wednesday morning: All below zero degrees Farenheit (-17 celsius). There is a couple of places saying it may be as cold as -22 (-30 cesius) on Sunday night. That would be an all time record low for our area if it happens. (I am betting it won't get that cold.)

And I get to work 3rd shift until next Thursday.

Woo-hoo!!!

whoa in cali we are having an all time high of 70 o.o

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Morning-ish...

<complaints>So, I have a head cold. Had a **** flight home (3 hour delay) and I'm feeling pretty crap. I have to start work on Monday but my body clock is out of wack.

Yeah, holidays are great things... .:winktongue:</complaints>

In other news, did I mention I survived a ice storm in Toronto? That it was so cold and windy that the cruise I booked for New Years couldn't cruise? That my wife gave me the cold I have?

Damn, I'm just full of complaints... 2014 is sucking already.... :p

RUE you need to hang out with younger peeps :p you are sounding like a cranky person :O

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Depends on what you're doing, but I'd say not really. We try to keep the content here interesting, to make it not a complete spam fest. Of course we have some post stuffers here, but otherwise, what makes this thread get all those likes it that it can be an interesting read, if you figure out how to follow along...
im the exception though >:) :devil:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Gladly the weather here in Austria isn't as cold as in the US and Canada right now, but the fog we had yesterdays evening was scarry....like Silent Hill or The Fog scarry. Real thick, I couldn't see 10m.

COLD o.o come to the west coast where we skipped winter and went to spring

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I find myself playing Dungeon Hunter alot these days. It reminds me of one of my favorite RPGs - Dungeon Siege. I still say Dungeon Siege 1 was the best in the whole franchise. Loved the idea that armor wasn't class specific, so if you taught a mage just enough fighting skills, you could recycle armor -as in let the mages wear armor your tanks and rangers used to wear. Loved that, because you could have a mage wearing good body armor and still trick out the rings and spellbooks and make them lethal as hell. Plus, when the potions ran low, I used to keep an extra bow and arrow handy and turn my mages into rangers and that's not fair either. I didn't mind them killing that off in Dungeon Siege 2, because the special kits got better. Once I saw was Dungeon Siege 3 was, I passed. I still have the first two games lying around in my PC games bin. Loved the storylines in Dungeon Siege 2, loved the game play in Dungeon Siege 1.
yes embrace the kid in you . let the kid flow into you !

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

That SONY XPERIA Z1 was great the time I had it, was getting use to it setting everything up after setting most of it up play some music through my earphones, guess what no MUSIC!!!

I tried three different set of headsets and a reinstall of the software (SONY advice) still nothing. However I got a 2 year manufactures warranty on the device which is good, but I ask if the issue would be covered they don't know from support I have to wait till the engineer take a look then ring to tell me if I have to pay for the fault or not.
* cough* because it wasn't nokia that's why sony will never be good as nokia:winktongue:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

so im back and im stuffing my face with tri-tip because I still think about my ex so tri-tip is my get away food :3 and also because my sweaters didn't get here because I wasn't home so I have to wait till Monday D: * take a bite of the sandwich *

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Sucks to hear about your phone troubles. Hope they get sorted out soon. How's the surface 2?

Yeah it definitely sucks however the Surface 2 been great love that it has office, the browser been fast and fluid, multitasking is excellent really happy!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

RUE you need to hang out with younger peeps :p you are sounding like a cranky person :O

Most people on this thread are younger than me. :p

I'm not feeling well so don't expect me to be all sunshine at the moment. I hate head colds the most, which is what I have.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Having grown up in Florida, I ask:

-Do you like really large roaches?
-Swarms of immune to pesticides fire ants, mosquitos, and fleas?
-Enjoy so hot/humid weather your hair sticks in unique and otherwise impossible angles?

People in Florida have it easy... try living in Australia. :p They're having a heat wave at the moment... 43C plus humidity in Brisbane. Also, drought, floods and bush fires are common occurrences. I didn't experience any hurricanes (cyclones) but there was some very interesting tropical storms. As for insects and other intruders... I probably don't have to say much. :p

Trust me, Florida looks nicer on postcards then it is to live in. You may huddle in your home for 4 months because of the cold, but you will do the same from May-mid September in Florida due to heat.

I visited Florida quite often when I lived in Toronto. I haven't been there for well over a decade though. I have to admit I want to go back, mostly to see places I didn't get to.

Just me, and I am strange, but toss me an ice storm.

Honestly, I wouldn't wish an ice storm on anyone. When I left Toronto there were still people without power and the temps were down to -19C. Also the night the storm hit was the scariest I've ever had. My mother has a tree in her front yard, all night long branches snapped and crashed, some scrapping along the side of the house. Luckily no damage, except to the tree, she got lucky. The next street over, a main through fare, looked like something out of a natural disaster movie with trees all over the place. Power lines were down everywhere. Scary stuff.

Personally I'll take warm and humid weather over that. I do find it ironic that people who grew up in hot climates like cold weather and those like me desire warm climates. However, as you get older, a more moderate climate is want you want. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb