WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Is it wrong that I feel that 20?C is cold for me?

Am I really that weak to cold?

I lived in the tropics for 6 months leading up to the wet season in Northern Queensland. Everyday was 32C plus humidity and it just got higher as we got closer to Christmas. I then went to Vanuatu for Christmas prior to returning to Brisbane. When I got back to Brisbane, it was evening, 27C and I was freezing! I had to rug up for the first two days until it got warmer.

Hot and cold directly proportional to where you live. In Brisbane anything under 20C was cold.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Most people on this thread are younger than me. :p

I'm not feeling well so don't expect me to be all sunshine at the moment. I hate head colds the most, which is what I have.

then you should embrace the kid in you :evil: but also hope you and snowflake make me feel like im my own age instead of well a 13 year old :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Personally I'll take warm and humid weather over that. I do find it ironic that people who grew up in hot climates like cold weather and those like me desire warm climates. However, as you get older, a more moderate climate is want you want. :)
I agree with what you said o.o I grew up in a dry climate and I like the cold weather :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I lived in the tropics for 6 months leading up to the wet season in Northern Queensland. Everyday was 32C plus humidity and it just got higher as we got closer to Christmas. I then went to Vanuatu for Christmas prior to returning to Brisbane. When I got back to Brisbane, it was evening, 27C and I was freezing! I had to rug up for the first two days until it got warmer.

Hot and cold directly proportional to where you live. In Brisbane anything under 20C was cold.

you travel a lot ...o.o seems like you are a secret billionaire traveling the world and pointing out the antics of mr.lopez as you pass by

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

then you should embrace the kid in you :evil: but also hope you and snowflake make me feel like im my own age instead of well a 13 year old :p

I should embrace the child in me more often, hard to do sometimes when you work in a serious industry. Some people have a natural ability to look at the world through a child's eyes. I've never been really good at that, even when I was younger.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

you travel a lot ...o.o seems like you are a secret billionaire traveling the world and pointing out the antics of mr.lopez as you pass by

I haven't done nearly all the travelling I want to do yet. :p

When you're in Australia, there's only so many places you can reach easily. Now in Europe I can reach many places in a short period of time. Expect to see more travel pictures. :)

kbz1960

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site

Nice. You all aren't too far from the goal. Here is another post to get you there :smile:

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Yeah it definitely sucks however the Surface 2 been great love that it has office, the browser been fast and fluid, multitasking is excellent really happy!

I don't know why people STILL think that IE is crap, i mean sure, it only got good with IE 10, and my Surface 2's web browser which is IE 11 is really great! :)

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

There have been revolting developments in Thailand lately.

If you're a Malay, and like wearing red or yellow shirts, it's best to stay away from Thailand right now.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Had a really nice experience buying a Lumia via CL yesterday. The price was really great, service even better and the phone was way beyond my wildest expectations. What I paid for the phone usually you cannot even get completely trashed phones on eBay.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Had a really nice experience buying a Lumia via CL yesterday. The price was really great, service even better and the phone was way beyond my wildest expectations. What I paid for the phone usually you cannot even get completely trashed phones on eBay.

sometimes you get a real hit on CL, and that's why I still use it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnwilliam9750