WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I should embrace the child in me more often, hard to do sometimes when you work in a serious industry. Some people have a natural ability to look at the world through a child's eyes. I've never been really good at that, even when I was younger.
o.o even when you were in your school age years? the way I see it when I get older like say 30 or even 25 ill still act like im in high school :cool: and also I never did like hanging out with serious people because they always seem to uptight and I don't want to be like that so I plan to be young even if I get yelled at to act more my age >:)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I haven't done nearly all the travelling I want to do yet. :p

When you're in Australia, there's only so many places you can reach easily. Now in Europe I can reach many places in a short period of time. Expect to see more travel pictures. :)
so you admit you are a secret billionaire.....HA I KNEW IT :p .but I want to visit places in the us would be Iowa and then Texas then Georgia and finally NYC well because I have chick friends that live there and I would like to visit them :D havent seen them in over 4 years o.o

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I don't know why people STILL think that IE is crap, i mean sure, it only got good with IE 10, and my Surface 2's web browser which is IE 11 is really great! :)

me neither ... like in my computer classes everyone was against IE and everyone was with chrome; which I believe the chrome is the equvalat of ie6 because of all the strange standards they use aren't even standards that don't even follow the wc3 guide lines. then again I hate anything google related but google chrome needs to either die or follow the wc3 standards!! like ie and to some extent Firefox. but the real crap browser is chrome

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

It does need improvements...

I do agree but ie still needs improvements but so does chrome and Firefox but more so chrome. like Firefox ( in my experience) still needs to fix the memory leak because it uses to much ram when I open up more tabs and well chrome( ie6) needs to follow the standards >:)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

so as I was still thinking about my ex I took a nap :3 then I went with my sister and parents to a friends house to eat pizza and watch tom and jerry heheheheheh but idk what happened that lead them to take out some red wine and I just shrugged and drank my soda but my moms friend told me to drink a shot of red wine . I didn't want to but my parents said it was ok and I said "ok" and dank it little by little ( it was a shot glass not a big cup :p) I didn't like the taste that much it has a very strong after taste but I liked how it smelled :cool: and once I finished it they asked me how it was and i told them it was alright. but then i got in to a happy mood :angel: i was laughing and smiling ( no i was not drunk -.-) but i did bring my mood up :amaze: to the point i was the sahib when i was with her :p. but also i thought this is what teens cant wait for. i mean sure it was alright but not to the point where i couldn't wiat till i turned 21 to taste wine/beer. ill stick with soda because it tastes better any ways :3 but i am in a good mood hehehe :grincry:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

i have a question... say im in a country were they allow 19 year old to drink beer and wine, would i be allowed to do so or does the 21 years of age rule still apply ?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

here are some more random pics :p WP_20140104_001.jpg

Attachments

• WP_20140104_002.jpg
    WP_20140104_002.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 1
  • WP_20140104_005.jpg
    WP_20140104_005.jpg
    769.4 KB · Views: 1

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

Said something to the CEO of T-Mobile, something magical happened...

FYI: Pictures won't show in wpcentral app.

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• wp_ss_20140104_0002.png
    wp_ss_20140104_0002.png
    170.9 KB · Views: 0
  • wp_ss_20140104_0003.png
    wp_ss_20140104_0003.png
    64.6 KB · Views: 0

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I like this quote " The name means something simply because it is a part of who you are – just not the only piece to the puzzle that is your identity." so looks like I do look like a sahib and not like a juan :p besides my name fits me because how I am and how I act :D

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Said something to the CEO of T-Mobile, something magical happened...

FYI: Pictures won't show in wpcentral app.

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk
I think hes the only CEO of a company that actually goes to twitter is proactive with his subs. that's pretty cool :D

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

not to self..... make sure to talk to the people that I ended my friendship because the way I handled it was a bad way of going about it !:shocked:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I figured this is a sunday song :p
I know most of you will skip over this :winktongue: but if you are interested this is one of my sunday songs I like :) ... ok now im off

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon