WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Being able to travel doesn't mean I'm rich. Just means I have the ability to do so. I travel within my means. I don't stay at lavish hotels or resorts.

NYC was nice, what I've seen in Georgia was good too. Never been to Texas or Iowa.

Travelling to visit people is nice but I always believe in travelling for myself. It's more rewarding.

well that's just in the US. after that I would want to travel to other places like mexico( I haven't gone and im Mexican D: ) maybe Europe

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Of course. Do you need a higher resolution? I didn't test to what size the forum upload works.

Looking forward to your pictures :)

Forgive the one repeat I put in there, but all of those were shot on the 920. If I had a 1020 on me, I would have absolutely killed these pictures...I still am tempted to get one and send my 920 to my dad...maybe I will do that if the price comes down nicely for the 1020...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Being able to travel doesn't mean I'm rich. Just means I have the ability to do so. I travel within my means. I don't stay at lavish hotels or resorts.
because you OWN the hotels and resorts !!! we all knew all along it was only a matter of time before everyone knew you were a billionaire. !! :evil:

Last edited:

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

it doesn't look like it does in the pictures ..... its all water o.o

What do you mean? I was on a boat trip up the Norwegian coast, of course there's a lot of water ;-)

I don't get it :confused:

Some people spend their money on gadgets, other people on travels, other people spend it on drugs. It's the priorities. If I had the choice between traveling somewhere or having a new phone, I'd take always the first.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

What do you mean? I was on a boat trip up the Norwegian coast, of course there's a lot of water ;-)

well you said north pole so I thought it was all white with ice and snow with penguins and seals and killer wales and other things :cool:

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Forgive the one repeat I put in there, but all of those were shot on the 920. If I had a 1020 on me, I would have absolutely killed these pictures...I still am tempted to get one and send my 920 to my dad...maybe I will do that if the price comes down nicely for the 1020...

They are awesome! Now I want to go there too :)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

well you said north pole so I thought it was all white with ice and snow with penguins and seals and killer wales and other things :cool:

I never wrote North Pole, I just wrote North ;-)

We were around 2000 km away from the pole. And you really should know that penguins live on the south pole, polar bears live on the north pole. :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I never wrote North Pole, I just wrote North ;-)

We were around 2000 km away from the pole. And you really should know that penguins live on the south pole, polar bears live on the north pole. :p
* laughs nervously* hehehee ... ops ..... well I did know that .. I was just testing you :cool:

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

typical scientist response :wink:

Actually in Switzerland, when I was in the age that Santa Claus came (nowadays everything is of course spoiled by American movies and children don't even know what Christmas is anymore, except that they get gifts) he came not from the north, he came either from the forest (what children were told) or from the south (the real legend).

According to this legend, Santa Claus was a saint from Spain who fed starving people. At least that is what I was told, Wikipedia might tell another story.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Actually in Switzerland, when I was in the age that Santa Claus came (nowadays everything is of course spoiled by American movies and children don't even know what Christmas is anymore, except that they get gifts) he came not from the north, he came either from the forest (what children were told) or from the south (the real legend).

According to this legend, Santa Claus was a saint from Spain who fed starving people. At least that is what I was told, Wikipedia might tell another story.
I didn't know that. I always thought that everyone thought he came from the north pole. and I can expect an explanation like a scientist would :confused:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb