WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

because you OWN the hotels and resorts !!! we all knew all along it was only a matter of time before everyone knew you were a billionaire. !! :evil:

I am not a billionaire or a millionaire. I make a comfortable wage working in the engineering industry.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I am not a billionaire or a millionaire. I make a comfortable wage working in the engineering industry.

That's unfortunate. You could have organized this ice cream and cake party we are talking about since the beginning of the thread, then you could have invited all of us!

...well, if you were a billionaire, you wouldn't be one because you invite people form the internet to random parties I guess.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
I hope to get to Jamaica and the Caribbean some day. I like tropical scenes and my wife loves palm trees.

The Cayman Islands, The Netherland Antilles (Aruba, Curacao, Bonaire), US Virgin Islands, Barbados, Antigua, Bermuda, The Bahamas and Puerto Rico are great initial places to start out. You can add Trinidad to that list too. When you're comfortable, then check out Dom Republic and Jamaica. While I'm not disparaging to the DR or my homeland, I would tell people that starting out with smaller, more touristy places in the region is a nice way to get your feet wet.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'm not really interested in the 'touristy' thing on the islands. I know there are some safety issues with some places though. I'm not big on the idea of cruising either.

One day I'll get to them. :)

Too many places to still see here!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm not really interested in the 'touristy' thing on the islands. I know there are some safety issues with some places though. I'm not big on the idea of cruising either.

One day I'll get to them. :)

Too many places to still see here!

I mentioned those places in the first list with safety in mind. I mean, many a tourist has come to Jamaica and has had a good time off the beaten path, but even as an abroad national who has returned a few times to visit, it is better if you have a trustworthy local guide to see some of the really hidden gems there. You may not need that as much in the other places, even thought there are knuckleheads and horror stories everywhere...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

in other words you make so much money you aren't even a billionaire but a multi-trillionaire but pass off as a simple engineer. you are good very good but one day everyone will know you are super rich :evil:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

That's unfortunate. You could have organized this ice cream and cake party we are talking about since the beginning of the thread, then you could have invited all of us!

...well, if you were a billionaire, you wouldn't be one because you invite people form the internet to random parties I guess.

don't forget tri-tip!!!!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

so I was gone all day :confused: and then I went to social gathering because my family was invited to mean this Vietnamese family( my ex was Vietnamese :crying:) but at the last minute she couldn't come but the family that invited them had a backup plan and invited other people and one of them was that one girl that I talked about that I was talking for 2hrs :p anyways when we were eating she decided to next to me o.o( I got all nervous :p) but in front of me as my cousin who im barley able to trust again( WHOLE DIFFERENT SORTY). but it was pretty chill and we were all talking stuff. also when we all decided to play this game ( I forget what its called) that has to do with a dice and paper , I cant explain very well anyways. but she explained it to me and also we played another game and she also explained it to me :D . sure I never won any game -.- but it will still fun :3 but idk when we talked she was always looking in my eyes .. unlike people who always look away when I talk to them. but also I saw the movie gravity .... it was ok I mean it was the most fastest 90 min of my life not because it was good to watch but how pointless the movie was. so yeah that was my sunday..

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

alas I I don't think ill be posting here as much because im going to be working tomorrow in a different place with a different time :/ so I wont pass bp anymore in the near future :crying:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So...Sahib, you went to this thing and there was a Vietnamese girl there that liked you? Did you get a phone number afterwards?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So...Sahib, you went to this thing and there was a Vietnamese girl there that liked you? Did you get a phone number afterwards?

nonon she didn't go ... even though if she went I would of asked her something that would of helped me understand the whole arraigned marriage and what not but the girl I was talking about was the one that I talked to for 2 hours :p and yes I have her number but im not there ...with her...yet ! but I hope I get there before I get left in the dust again

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

nonon she didn't go ... even though if she went I would of asked her something that would of helped me understand the whole arraigned marriage and what not but the girl I was talking about was the one that I talked to for 2 hours :p and yes I have her number but im not there ...with her...yet ! but I hope I get there before I get left in the dust again

Got to put in the work man...you snooze you loose...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Got to put in the work man...you snooze you loose...

to many lost opportunities still get me some of them were 7 years ago then one was 5 years ago ( that cousin I mentioned on my other post) and my ex -.- but im determined this time not to let it happen again :evil:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I like this quote from this guy :p " At the end of the day I can comfortably say that as long as the lady in question shares common ground on the things that I deem important, her ethnicity isn’t an issue in my eyes" and I can say I don't mind either >:)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

to many lost opportunities still get me some of them were 7 years ago then one was 5 years ago ( that cousin I mentioned on my other post) and my ex -.- but im determined this time not to let it happen again :evil:

It is better to try and get clarity of the situation (success or failure) than to be sitting there thinking about what ifs. Keep us posted.

Good night folks...will check back in tomorrow evening...

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

I'm at the 3rd party Sony service center having my Xperia V fixed and I've heard horror stories from Xperia owners.

Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

It is better to try and get clarity of the situation (success or failure) than to be sitting there thinking about what ifs. Keep us posted.

Good night folks...will check back in tomorrow evening...
that might be a while because im stll trying to see if my ex really did what she did or was it a miss understanding or was it just like that. but one way or another im going to find out what I need to find out. and as always im going to keep you all up to speed :p but if I didn't this thread wound be all boring about cake, and grown up things ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett