WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

We usually buy the latest Canon Ixus but lately we've been finding our phones do a good enough job in most cases. The only exception is when we want a great picture to print to put on our walls. We typically dig the DSLR out for that. I'd like to get one of those mini DSLRs as I find the full size ones way too big.

I still believe in dedicated cameras with an optical zoom and power not relying on my phone. Camera have power for days. Also I believe the quality of the pictures is still better and you have more options to adopt to situations.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I still believe in dedicated cameras with an optical zoom and power not relying on my phone. Camera have power for days. Also I believe the quality of the pictures is still better and you have more options to adopt to situations.

I agree, hence why I mentioned my DSLR. We still have an Ixus and it takes great pictures. With the phones I was referring to simple picture taking with the phones though I do get some great pictures from it. :)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I miss my SONY XPERIA Z1 that I only got a few days ago and NOKIA LUMIA 920!

They don't even sell the brick anymore in Switzerland. And I saw a Demo model of the 925 for 380 Dollars including taxes. If I didn't love my 8X I'd be tempted ;-)

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

925 =16GB runs on T-Mo - locked
920 = 32GB should run on T-Mo - unlocked
810 = 8GB runs on T-Mo, I got it unlocked
822 = 16GB run on T-Mo as it is unlocked but with SMS/MMS issues

I am a little bit confused as to which one should I make my daily driver...
Currently hoarding 8 Lumia phones....I think I need to enter rehab:)

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Seriously tempted to get 450+200 = 650 bucks from AT&T and them ditching them after 6 months to go back to T-Mo. I have plenty of unlocked phones for two lines. What do you folks suggest?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Seriously tempted to get 450+200 = 650 bucks from AT&T and them ditching them after 6 months to go back to T-Mo. I have plenty of unlocked phones for two lines. What do you folks suggest?

I thought they had a clause that said you couldn't do that o.o?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

im back after standing for a few 5 hrs -.- and its not fun getting all dusty with strawberries :crying: but its something even though this is not my type of job because 8.50 an hr is not cool :cry: but again a new seasonal job so eh w/e. but also I noticed that most of the workers are all Hispanic so it wasn't so strange because well I fit in XD. but there was this one chick that s very pretty working there but on the other side of the place. it was a surprise to see that kind of girl working here :O. but anyways not worth it so enjoy your strawberries because I might of picked them and cleaned them :wink: I still have another 3 more hours :confused:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Oh, News Flash:

A cold front came through.

Just in case you hadn't heard.

You are now up to date.

that made me think of my ex because she is in iowa for a while .......... damn I had to go there ... oh well .. im human I worry too!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

im back after standing for a few 5 hrs -.- and its not fun getting all dusty with strawberries :crying: but its something even though this is not my type of job because 8.50 an hr is not cool :cry: but again a new seasonal job so eh w/e. but also I noticed that most of the workers are all Hispanic so it wasn't so strange because well I fit in XD. but there was this one chick that s very pretty working there but on the other side of the place. it was a surprise to see that kind of girl working here :O. but anyways not worth it so enjoy your strawberries because I might of picked them and cleaned them :wink: I still have another 3 more hours :confused:

So...did you put in any work with the cute girl yet?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So...did you put in any work with the cute girl yet?

hahahahah .....ehehe ... noooo.... I mean I know I can but idk not my style on how to approach her besides I bet I wont see her tomorrow I bet because everyone says people leave because its to hard because you have to stand all day

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs