WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Well today has been rocket-paced! Only halfway through and I feel like I haven't had time to blink...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

And what's about RUE, where might he be? It's not Friday yet, so he should be at work. Meetings? Stress?

I've been sick. I haven't made it back to work yet. :/ Today is the first day I've had where I didn't wake up with my eyes feeling like they were being poked at with hot irons.

Saying that however I probably won't be on here much anyway. I have a bit of work to do when I get back. Lots of tight deadlines. Getting sick wasn't a good way to start the year.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I've been sick. I haven't made it back to work yet. :/ Today is the first day I've had where I didn't wake up with my eyes feeling like they were being poked at with hot irons.

Saying that however I probably won't be on here much anyway. I have a bit of work to do when I get back. Lots of tight deadlines. Getting sick wasn't a good way to start the year.

I hope you'll feel better soon! In fact, I hope you feel splendid tomorrow to catch up on all your work and soon be ready to post regularly in this thread again :p

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

Sorry, buddy. Friends of ours were down with the flu- the entire family, including the Son-in-Law, so bad their grand daughter had to be sent to their other grandparents as they recovered. I went over to check on them, it was like the aaftermath of a bad scene of "The Walking Dead", 101 temps everywhere, moaning, crawling, and the house which is always well kept was just destroyed. Spent over 2 hours cleaning to help out.

Hope you are not that bad, and that the deadlines are under control. If not, I will put on my apron and come clean. My wife cooks great soups, by the way....

Get better, check in when you can, and we will make fun of you just to let you know you are missed.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Here's a little jab at sahib, in a geeky way... :p

View attachment 53880

Well, I understand him to some extent. The way I gathered it is that they were actually happy together, but her parents forbade the relationship. It's almost an Romeo and Juliet like drama. Still, he should move on, and there are some signs he's doing it, even though only very slowly.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Well, I understand him to some extent. The way I gathered it is that they were actually happy together, but her parents forbade the relationship. It's almost an Romeo and Juliet like drama. Still, he should move on, and there are some signs he's doing it, even though only very slowly.

Actually, I believe recently, he claimed is ex just said that and was really interested in another guy. It's on this thread somewhere a few pages back. So the whole family thing was a gentle let down, not a reality.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Sorry, buddy. Friends of ours were down with the flu- the entire family, including the Son-in-Law, so bad their grand daughter had to be sent to their other grandparents as they recovered. I went over to check on them, it was like the aaftermath of a bad scene of "The Walking Dead", 101 temps everywhere, moaning, crawling, and the house which is always well kept was just destroyed. Spent over 2 hours cleaning to help out.

Hope you are not that bad, and that the deadlines are under control. If not, I will put on my apron and come clean. My wife cooks great soups, by the way....

Get better, check in when you can, and we will make fun of you just to let you know you are missed.

I'm doing a lot better today. It was just a fierce head cold. I was dizzy and my sinuses hurt along with my eyes constantly watering and my nose running. I was taking drugs and it didn't help that much. I'm finally better though. My eyes still hurt a touch but bearable. I can actually breath again and all I'm really lacking is good sleep.

It started just before our flight home with a scratchy throat and then the plane ride was horrible because, 1 - we had a three hour delay and 2 - they forgot to drop the heating down and we ended up being ridiculously hot, which didn't help my condition at all. I couldn't sleep cause I couldn't breath. I got home on the Jan 3rd. I'm just well enough now. I haven't been this sick in years.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I hope you'll feel better soon! In fact, I hope you feel splendid tomorrow to catch up on all your work and soon be ready to post regularly in this thread again :p

My busy period at work will be for awhile. We have to meet some ludicrous deadlines in the next few months.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Actually, I believe recently, he claimed is ex just said that and was really interested in another guy. It's on this thread somewhere a few pages back. So the whole family thing was a gentle let down, not a reality.

I missed that. In this case he should change his profile picture and stop talking/writing about her right now.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

The forum just requested an additional security check: "Enter the two words" but there were two numbers, and now the layout is totally messed up.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Nothing, I just decided to pull it out for fun. The times that it doesn't say where I post means I post from the WPCentral app. So I love my 920. :D

Mine arrives by Monday of next week. Once I test drive it I'll let you know. The 925 is a sweet phone but 16GB was a bit too less for me. The SD card has spoiled me on my 810.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb