WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I think I am addicted to WP8/Lumia phones. I just bought one 822 last Friday, a 920 on Sunday and one 822 last night. Actually I like the hobby of fixing them and preventing them from ending up in a landfill. I am barely making $5 per transaction but oh well, it is a fun hobby:) Including my current daily driver - an unlocked 810 - I have 5 Lumia 822, one 925 and one 920. That is better than having 13 Lumia phones a few weeks ago:)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm being seduced by a Sony Xperia Z series phone...the problem is, it is overpriced - especially as a back to my 920/8X combo...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

It is "brick" (i.e. ice cold) in NYC. It was worse in other places across the US.

The one thing to always admire with Americans is their spirit of persistence. Many people still went to work. By my job, I went into one of the local Asian restaurants for a tasty lunch - to show support because the 2nd Ave Subway has wrecked havoc on those small businesses. It was cold in there - the cashier mentioned to me that their building's landlord was a cheap *** when it came to the heat. Boy all, alot of honest folks want is a fair shake to be able handle their business. Meanwhile, if you jet into another corner of the city, you can find rampant excess...the downsides of capitalism...sigh...

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Hang in there MSFTisMIA! I cannot complain about the weather too much since I am in So Cal:)

BTW, Just started negotiations with someone in CL for a 4th 920...this is getting way out of hand...stay tuned.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Hang in there MSFTisMIA! I cannot complain about the weather too much since I am in So Cal:)

BTW, Just started negotiations with someone in CL for a 4th 920...this is getting way out of hand...stay tuned.

Thanks! You and Sahib got it made, since it never rains in California, except for celebrity egos.
I'm gonna call you the Lumia Picker the way you're collecting Nokia's stuff...if you run across a good deal on a 720, PM me. Lol.

Kris Simundson

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Hit -51 degrees celsius here in Winnipeg on Monday morning w/ Windchill (was -42 w/o)

Today is -25 w/ windchill of -47

New Years Day we were colder than the surface temperature of Mars

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Not much going on here.

Sahib is probably asleep and then back working hard on the strawberry fields, not capable of deciding what's sweeter, the fruits or the girl he can see so far away.

In my mind it's actually quite a scenic picture.

But where's BigPaddy? Playing PS4 while missing his Sony phone? And what's about RUE, where might he be? It's not Friday yet, so he should be at work. Meetings? Stress?

well...errrr um..... I like fruits :3 but that girl.shes something alright. I think shes the only pretty girl that I have seen working in this type of job o.o. but yeah im on the other side so I don't bother anyways :straight:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

My bacteria grow slowly. I hope I'll finish in time, I have an appointment tonight, and if lab work takes too long, I'll have to skip dinner (or just eat something small and quick).

Well, that means time for a coffee.

coffee is not food x.x EWWWW :sweaty:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well, I understand him to some extent. The way I gathered it is that they were actually happy together, but her parents forbade the relationship. It's almost an Romeo and Juliet like drama. Still, he should move on, and there are some signs he's doing it, even though only very slowly.

Actually, I believe recently, he claimed is ex just said that and was really interested in another guy. It's on this thread somewhere a few pages back. So the whole family thing was a gentle let down, not a reality.

There are worse ways to be let go. :p At least she wasn't mean about it, just untruthful. I prefer the straight approach personally but most people don't have the guts to do it.

I missed that. In this case he should change his profile picture and stop talking/writing about her right now.
well after being with for a year and always getting upset when I would be at school and I would meet a new chick at in my class just so I can meet new people. so I know she wouldn't do what she did because she was always against guys cheating on their gf's. but the way she worded things made me think did she really do it or was it a miss understanding that her friend saw her with a guy that could of been her cousin. I might seem that in in denial but I know what happened .....happened. so I don't think she would change her word when she was strongly was against it. maybe im over thinking or maybe im underthinking it who knows. besides things always come out in time so ill find out eventfully . and as for the avatar I don't think ill change it any time soon because it was on the only drawing someone made me. so it means a lot to me . am I over her: no will I ever get over her : perhaps but one things for sure my life hasn't stopped so I guess ill keep on moving :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

The forum just requested an additional security check: "Enter the two words" but there were two numbers, and now the layout is totally messed up.

yeah I did that to me this morning on my celly so I didn't post anything this morning and I guess it was fixed :D

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I agree I cant complain about that weather .....NOT I can ... I want rain so I have an excuse not to work outside :eek:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

so as im eating my food im watching everyone talk in Spanish about strange stuff like coffee and strawberries and other things. also there is a taco truck and I don't like their prices ... to expensive for tacos and burritos and drinks .... good thing I have my own food :3

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss