WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Hit -51 degrees celsius here in Winnipeg on Monday morning w/ Windchill (was -42 w/o)

Today is -25 w/ windchill of -47

New Years Day we were colder than the surface temperature of Mars

There you go, Canada weather. :p

I bet you're looking at all those Americans wondering what the issue is with -19C. :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I still have 3 more weeks left of this x.x the only thing that is keeping me going is * cough* ex* and also tri-tip at the end of the week :D

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

so as im eating my food im watching everyone talk in Spanish about strange stuff like coffee and strawberries and other things. also there is a taco truck and I don't like their prices ... to expensive for tacos and burritos and drinks .... good thing I have my own food :3

It's expensive because it's in a truck. :p Curious to know if it's 'fresh' or are the pre-made? If pre-made I would definitely avoid!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

you made it sound like a good thing to have -19c even though im enjoying spring weather o.o

It's like spring here in the UK too. We were at +13C today.

It got down to -11C in Toronto while I was there and it dropped to -19C the day after I left. -19C is an experience, but it gets more interesting once you drop below -20C. :)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

also another thing ...when im cleaning and looking for the strawberries ......there is hardly anything just lots of straw like things and hidden are the strawberries but they are dusty and there are big containers were we put them once they are clean

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

It's expensive because it's in a truck. :p Curious to know if it's 'fresh' or are the pre-made? If pre-made I would definitely avoid!

nope one thing I know for sure ..... ... its always made fresh because my father used to own a restaurant and I would watch him and he always made it and always had new materials brought to the restaurant everyday. so I know its good... just the only difference is how the taco truck makes it ;P

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

It's like spring here in the UK too. We were at +13C today.

It got down to -11C in Toronto while I was there and it dropped to -19C the day after I left. -19C is an experience, but it gets more interesting once you drop below -20C. :)
what happens at -20C o.o?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

now i understand why they are called strawberries ...... they look like that come from straw like things.... :eek:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

man i only have 30 more min before i have to go back so i better enjoy sitting down because i will have to stand a lot for the next 3 hours :(

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Frostbite occurs quicker. It's a lot easier to die. Add in windchill and the temps become almost unbearable. At -50C steel snaps. That's interesting. :)

ehhhh i thought steel could melt but not snap because its cold ...... that's crazy i didn't know that o.o

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

The more I look through the Z Ultra reviews, the more it is telling me to go back to the Sony Store and check it out again...

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I'll get an old sport bike of my brother. My legs are just not taking running anymore in the way I like, so I decided I'll try out cycling.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnwilliam9750