WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

kbz1960

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

This year's CES so far was sort of a let down. All what I'm seeing is recycled designs/ copying ( looks at Samsung) and windows/ android hybrids. So far this day had been a let down. I hope the next 3 days are better

Adding another. Sorry had to quote a post since my Encore doesn't work with quick reply.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

This razer smartwatch is so cool! I hope it gets Windows Phone compatibility soon, as it just got the Bluetooth 4.0 APIs.

Razer Nabu

Meh if it was something that was to improve smartphones like more efficient batteries I would be all over it but smart watch ...... Still a gimic and waste of money in my mind :p

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So I went looking again at the Z Ultra. Again, very impressed...i would one for sure. If the price comes down, I may try and get one, and use it as a mini tablet. I may sell my Nexus 4 and my Touchpad to get it...

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

So I went looking again at the Z Ultra. Again, very impressed...i would one for sure. If the price comes down, I may try and get one, and use it as a mini tablet. I may sell my Nexus 4 and my Touchpad to get it...

The Z Ultra isn't as good as the 1520. :)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Have you SEEN what this does?

yup and I still find it a waste of money. I might be old school even though I was born in the age of tech I still find it pointless to have something that not everyone will use or have .... i rather save that money to buy a new phone that to buy something that will be dropped for something better. the way i see it is wearable tech isn't there yet its still an idea and idea that someone wants to be the first to break grounds . once it becomes a standard and not just a gimmick ill think about it but now its a gimmick in my mind

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

yup and I still find it a waste of money. I might be old school even though I was born in the age of tech I still find it pointless to have something that not everyone will use or have .... i rather save that money to buy a new phone that to buy something that will be dropped for something better. the way i see it is wearable tech isn't there yet its still an idea and idea that someone wants to be the first to break grounds . once it becomes a standard and not just a gimmick ill think about it but now its a gimmick in my mind

Did you watch the video????

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Then get the Z1 Compact. :)

I'll ask you what I asked BP: are you paying for it?

The Compact is in my wheel house but will be more expensive than the Z Ultra at launch. I liked the Nexus 7 size as an Android device and though about getting a used one. But I really like what Sony is doing - I've run Xperia ports in the past on my N4 and as a daily driver on my G. Nexus.

So for what I want it to do, the Ultra's size doesn't scare me. Actually I could see myself bringing it along with me on a trip instead of my T100 as a tablet to compliment whatever phone I have - most likely probably the 920.

The more I think about it, the more the Z Ultra would make a great fit in my current lineup...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Did you watch the video????

so not only am I going to be looking at my wrist when im with my family and friends but im going to communicating with a girl with this instead of walking up to he and saying hi!!!!???? wtf ....this world is crazy -.-. and ontop of that when I sleep its going to be there telling me how much I I slept distracting me when I could be sleeping -.-.... yeah.... no.... still a gimmick. are we moving towards a type of world what we will need a band or bracelet or glasses just to interact with people? if we are ....oooooooh im going to hate the future of tech :angry:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

for a minute I was getting 3g in my city and I got excited until I found it that signal of 3g was coming from the city north form where Iive which is 15 min away .....*Sigh* come on tmobile

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786