WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Good morning! After all this important stuff some random personal news: I just went for a run, and my knee hurts. I should probably see a doctor... I'm afraid it could be my meniscus. I'll see how my knee feels Sunday, if it still hurts, I'll call my insurance. (Yes, I have to call my insurance before I can see a doctor, makes it much cheaper.)

:unhappy: I'm sorry to hear about your injury.

I hope you'll be feeling better soon and won't need knee surgery.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Good morning! After all this important stuff some random personal news: I just went for a run, and my knee hurts. I should probably see a doctor... I'm afraid it could be my meniscus. I'll see how my knee feels Sunday, if it still hurts, I'll call my insurance. (Yes, I have to call my insurance before I can see a doctor, makes it much cheaper.)

Sorry to hear about your knee. Hopefully nothing serious. :)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Soon I have a teaching assignment, and I did this course a few years ago, but I have forgotten everything. It's complicated stuff, and I should be able to explain it. It will be fun to learn all of this once more...

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I did lol. Anyone else using a win 8.1 tablet?

Mine will not type in the quick reply box. I have to quote or no typing.

Can't you Go Advanced, the button under the quick reply box in the middle?

I don't have a 8.1 tablet, I wait for 64bit Atoms ;-)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I see that the forum is getting full of whine threads again... sigh.

I like to have a whinge every so often but I sometimes wish the mods would simply shut them down. It's rather depressing seeing the same stupid comments over and over again. Not to mention there's several Sticky Threads with the information people are whining about.

So... there's my whinge. I'll probably have more. :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I like to have a whinge every so often but I sometimes wish the mods would simply shut them down. It's rather depressing seeing the same stupid comments over and over again. Not to mention there's several Sticky Threads with the information people are whining about.

I noticed this too, it's very whiny at the moment.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

People just don't look into the right places, /rant begin or are that stubborn, they think their problem is more unique than others /rant end

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

People just don't look into the right places, /rant begin or are that stubborn, they think their problem is more unique than others /rant end

You should just use <rant> </rant> it looks better. :) Would be cool if someone came up with a RANT tag. What would that look like though?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

It's Wednesay. I only have tomorrow at work then I'm done for the week. Nothing like a 'very' short week to make the start of a new year a good thing. :)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

It's Wednesay. I only have tomorrow at work then I'm done for the week. Nothing like a 'very' short week to make the start of a new year a good thing. :)

Tomorrow and the day after I have expressions. Which probably means staying in the lab for at least 11 hours. But it will be okay, I just have to take my headphones to the lab. What a great idea, I mustn't forget that! ;-)

kbz1960

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site

I use a Surface 2 which runs 8.1. :)

Do you have issues with quick reply not letting you type?

Sometimes go advanced allows me to type and sometimes not. Just odd that my old playbook never had this issue. It also doesn't like to insert emoticons

kbz1960

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site

They are jealous of CB forums :confused:

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I'm glad there is no phone on the market which seems more appealing than my 8X, my brain tries to trick me into old patterns of buying a phone every year just by making me want a new gadget. But I know better than that! ;-)

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I'm glad there is no phone on the market which seems more appealing than my 8X, my brain tries to trick me into old patterns of buying a phone every year just by making me want a new gadget. But I know better than that! ;-)

Not trying to break your resistance, but i personally find the 1520 a far better option than the 8x

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Not trying to break your resistance, but i personally find the 1520 a far better option than the 8x

The 1520 doesn't tempt me. It's far too big and far too expensive. Also, if I buy a phablet, I'd buy a Galaxy Note, at least that has functions utilizing the big screen.

The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 costs 599 CHF, the 1520 costs 729 CHF. That's just no competition.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)