WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

AND??? There's nothing special about four months from now unless technology is about to jump. We've reached a bit of plateau in regards to mobile development if you haven't noticed. A Surface phone will be a nice looking Nokia phone with the 'latest' hardware, in other words, what every other manufacturer has put out already.

Windows Phone doesn't need Android specs. We will get the latest stuff a few months after Android, when we ACTUALLY need it.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

If you don't like Windows Phone anymore, why are you commenting on a Windows Phone site?

Windows Phone doesn't need Android specs. We will get the latest stuff a few months after Android, when we ACTUALLY need it.

I don't like this post. The first part is a little personal and offensive. The second part is probably open for debate. Who decides what we when need?

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

I don't like this post. The first part is a little personal and offensive. The second part is probably open for debate. Who decides what we when need?

I didn't mean to be rude, I'm sorry. I did get a bit offended by his post, though.

For the second part, that is what has been happening. We may have got quad core a year after android, but did we really need it a year ago?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

If you don't like Windows Phone anymore, why are you commenting on a Windows Phone site?

And where did I state this? Just because I point out realities doesn't mean I hate WP. WP has issues. lots of issues to overcome. That's reality.

I never said that. I could care less what Android or Apple have. I don't care about specs that much. I want a good experience. WP is lacking in that regards. It's good, but not great.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

And where did I state this? Just because I point out realities doesn't mean I hate WP. WP has issues. lots of issues to overcome. That's reality.

I never said that. I could care less what Android or Apple have. I don't care about specs that much. I want a good experience. WP is lacking in that regards. It's good, but not great.

I feel WP8.1 will do a lot of nice stuff. :D

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Nokia used to be great with audio. Not sure what's happened.

MSFT happened. From the stuff I was reading a while back, the drivers in WP7 were atrocious and that's why their audio quality wasn't great. I suppose the drivers are improved with WP8, but still not good enough. That's why for me the 8X is still a beast in the audio department. The built in amp + a good pair of earphones is really nice. I listen to music on min with Beats off and still smokes the other WP8 models I've tested out.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Yup, so it is official - the Z Ultra is on,ky shopping list. Got to wait a fee weeks to get it though, but it will be a welcomed edition. I still say, if my 8X had 32GB storage and wireless charging, I'd be so set...

kbz1960

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site

Only quoting you since I can't reply without quoting someone.

The talk here lately about the phones and all makes me feel like I'm still on CB lol. Exact things being said over there.

We need to get MS and BBRY working together. Lol

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Yup, so it is official - the Z Ultra is on,ky shopping list. Got to wait a fee weeks to get it though, but it will be a welcomed edition. I still say, if my 8X had 32GB storage and wireless charging, I'd be so set...

That great news hope you enjoy the Sony ultra I seen it and looks great!

I'm going to ring SONY care on Friday about my SONY XPERIA Z1 and see what happening.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

The talk here lately about the phones and all makes me feel like I'm still on CB lol. Exact things being said over there.

Robocop!

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

You got 50,000 POST!!!

YOU MUST HAVE SUPER POWERS! :p

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

That great news hope you enjoy the Sony ultra I seen it and looks great!

I'm going to ring SONY care on Friday about my SONY XPERIA Z1 and see what happening.

The screen is ggorgeous. I was playing in the Sony store and while the Z1's screen is a vast improvement over the Z, the Z Ultra from my eye test puts both out to pasture.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

The screen is ggorgeous. I was playing in the Sony store and while the Z1's screen is a vast improvement over the Z, the Z Ultra from my eye test puts both out to pasture.

I didn't know the Z1's screen improved from the Z! I'm glad you like the Z Ultra. I hope you enjoy it!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessiebention