WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

hmmm I think im going to take off now ..I want to see if I can finish earlier today and also I want too et ahead of my quota ......so laters all !

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Ermahgerd! A new Carmageddon is in the works! I used to love that game! I just hope it gets a release on the One and doesn't have stupid zombies in place of people like the US, PC, version of Carmageddon TDR 2000... I had to import an Australian version to get the no zombie version.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I thought that about the white model, then I got the white z1 and it was so sexy!

I do like the white Z1. It looks awesome! I must say though, the red ZL looks super good and I think the purple Z isn't too shabby.

So I'm getting a white Z Ultra now for sure...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

The 1020? 925?

If you're an AMOLED fan, the 1020/925 displays are really good. I used to be an AMOLED guy, but I think a LCD done well is a bit better. So yea, I think the 8X has a slightly better display in terms of more balanced colors than the 1020/925...

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I do like the white Z1. It looks awesome! I must say though, the red ZL looks super good and I think the purple Z isn't too shabby.

So I'm getting a white Z Ultra now for sure...

Yeah the red looks great, not to keen on the purple myself.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Yeah the red looks good, not to keen on the purple myself.

The purple live is ok. I do like the idea of red and yellow for the Z1 mini. Curious to see how Sony pulls it off. Ah well, I'll be measured until I get my hands on a Z Ultra...

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

The purple live is ok. I do like the idea of red and yellow for the Z1 mini. Curious to see how Sony pulls it off. Ah well, I'll be measured until I get my hands on a Z Ultra...

I took a look at red and a few more colours loving the red colour more and more!

kbz1960

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site

well they don't talk about phones because I always seem to be random enough to talk about other things ......... ( im kidding im not sure how they go to talk about phones o.o)

There isn't much phone talk n the challenge thread. That's all about fun and silliness.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

My phone arrived at SONY Care woohoo!

Same my Nokia 920 at my insurance company fix it place.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

There isn't much phone talk n the challenge thread. That's all about fun and silliness.

We talk about a WIDE range of stuff here...the difference is that 98% of our content is quality, no matter the topic. Yes, we let BP and Sahib run wild from time to time, but a lot of good stuff gets discussed here...

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Good news. My question is this: if you get the both back at the same time, which one becomes your daily driver?

It going to be the SONY Z1 and I'm giving my brother the 920 since he hasn't had a decent device since the 710 came out which I been using for the past week and it really bad.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

It going to be the SONY Z1 and I'm giving my brother the 920 since he hasn't had a decent device since the 710 came out which I been using for the past week and it really bad.

Wow. So you're really ditching us for Sony? That's so BP of you...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077